https://lizscreativecorner.blogspot.com/http://lizscreativecorner.blogspot.com.au/p/my-canvases-and-altered-art.htmlhttp://lizscreativecorner.blogspot.com.au/p/my-tutorials.htmlhttp://lizscreativecorner.blogspot.com.au/p/challenges_24.html

Pages

My Lovely Friends,

Monday 5 October 2009

Xmas card

Good morning or I should say afternoon, gosh were is today going to, what with cleaning up and in between crafting I've not had my dinner yet and believe me it’s late for me!

For the Winter Wonderland Challenge the theme for this week is any thing sleigh-y, so as you can see I had just the stamp…

P1010391

Doing a step card wasn’t the cleverest thing I’ve done seeing as I’m still mending my broken elbow, but it must be getting a bit better because there’s no way I could have held the ruler before, anyway enough of my twittering…

                            Items Used

Penny Black Stamp,

Copics,

Stickles and Glamour Dust,

Snowflake brad,

Various Background Papers from stash,

Anita’s Ribbon from stash,

The snowflake should really be a brad that I’ve had in my stash for ages, so instead I put some polofilament  through it and hung it from behind the ribbon as a mock charm,

Anyway going for my lunch now as I’m starving,

Thanks for looking, Hugs Liz xx

8 comments:

Teri said...

Wonderful card! Love the stepping!
Thanks for playing at WW this week.
Hugs,
Teri x

Louise said...

thanks for you kind comments on my blog and I love your step card, a friend has gave me the measurments to try making one but I have not had time yet.Yours looks fab so must have ago its nice to do something different for a change.
louise xx

dolcreations said...

Liz this step card is awesome, and the image is just so adorable! You have coloured it just beautifully! Wonderful job!
Christine

Alison said...

Hi Liz, glad to hear the elbow is improving. Love your step card - aren't they fun to make?
Your image looks so cute, it's coloured beautifully.
Alison -x-

Enfys said...

What a fab step card, love your colouring!
hugs
En

Powerful Search Engine said...

Great step card I love your papers and the image. Thanks for joining us at Winter Wonderland this week hugs Pascale

Mandy said...

Fab card hun, such a cute image and gorgeous papers
hugs Mandy xx

Teri said...

Love this step card! Fabulous! Thank you for joining us at Winter Wonderland.

Teri xx