https://lizscreativecorner.blogspot.com/http://lizscreativecorner.blogspot.com.au/p/my-canvases-and-altered-art.htmlhttp://lizscreativecorner.blogspot.com.au/p/my-tutorials.htmlhttp://lizscreativecorner.blogspot.com.au/p/challenges_24.html

Pages

My Lovely Friends,

Friday 5 February 2010

Anniversary Card

Hi peeps, I have been asked for to make a 10th Wedding Anniversary card, so I’m entering it into the following challenges,

One stop challenge~Make it personal

Papertake weekly~ Love Actually

Paperplay~ Love notes( love themed challenge)

Charisma cards~ Love

Crafty calendar challenge~ Love or friendship

P1010738

I’ve cut out a large scalloped nestability heart from the centre of a piece of pearlised card, cut out the decopage from the sheet, layered op the images with foam pads, added crystal stones for the champagne bubbles and also some stickles,

I’ve written a computer sentiment and added pink pearlised hearts and the love stickers were a freebie I’ve had forever and never used,P1010740The couple this is for love cute things and I think this will be right up there street, well I hope so any way lol,

Hope you all have a good weekend, thanks for looking hugs Liz xx

27 comments:

Sarah said...

What an adoreable card - love the little mice, - wouldn't mind a drink of champas myself! Hope your well Sarah x

cheryl said...

oh sweetie this is adoarable love it such a wonderful image you really make amazing cards sweetie hugs cheryl xxxx

Suzi Mac said...

What a sweet card this is, love the little mice and the colour combo. Thank you for joining us at OSCC this week.
Hugs Suzi xx

Chris Arlington said...

What an adorable card. Love the crystal bubbles and the layering.
Hugs, Chris

Unknown said...

This card is absolutely gorgeous Liz they will adore this card chum, yhx for popping by my blog with your kind words as always, hope you have had a good day
Hugsxx
Sarah xx

Christine said...

Hi Liz this is soo sweet love the image & the gems for the bubbles gorgeous card.

Hugs Christine xx

Ruth said...

This is so delicate and pretty! Ruth,Crafty Calendar Challenges

Susan Says (Stupid Stuff) said...

Oh Liz, this is so cute, I'm sure the recipients will love it :D

Kelly said...

love your card!

kelly, charisma dt

Sally said...

Lovely card. Love the heart cutout! Thanks for joining us at Charisma Cardz.

gina g said...

aww this is really sweet. Thanks for joining the OSCC this week. luv gina xx

June said...

Hi Liz, this is just the cutest card ever !! I so want to touch those little critters hehe
hugs June xxx

Caroline said...

Gorgeous card! I really love the bubble detail. Thanks for joining us at the Crafty Calender Challenge this month. Caroline x

Unknown said...

Lovely card, I love the sweet image and the Nestie heart looks fabulous! Thanks for joining us at the Crafty Calendar Challenge! :)
Georgia xx

stitchy said...

Oh wow, how dang adorable that card is, the recipient will be quite pleased with that card I am positive of it...I love it..
good luck in all your challenges hun..
hugz
stitchy xx

Rose said...

This is gorgeous, those mice are so cute!

Love, Rose xx

Helen Dooley said...

This is a beautiful card! I love it. Great job.

Wendy @ E-1-A said...

Really sweet image and beautiful card design xx

SYLVIA-ANNE said...

Fabulous card Liz - the heart aperture is perfect for the decoupage image. Love the bling bubbles!
Hugs, Sylvia xxx

MarkerGeek said...

This is lovely! So sweet!

Julie M said...

Very sweet card, Liz - they will love it.

Thanks for joining us on PaperPlay this week.

Julie :o)

Liz said...

aww Brilliant Liz its cute sorry I am so late


Liz x

Lisa said...

Hi Liz, Gorgeous card! Such a cute image.

Thanks for joining us at Crafty Calendar Challenge.

Lisa x

Mandy said...

Hello lovely, your card is adorable hun, so sweet.
Thanks for joining us girls at Paper Play
hugs Mandy xx

Liz said...

Thanks for joining paperplay with this gresat card

Liz xx

Lori said...

Liz, this is way too cute!!! I love it :D You just keep getting better n better! Hope you have a fab week, my friend!!!
Love and big hugs ~ Lori xx

Leanne said...

Awww this is gorgeous!

Thank you for joining us at Charisma this week - good luck!

Hugs
Leanne
xx