https://lizscreativecorner.blogspot.com/http://lizscreativecorner.blogspot.com.au/p/my-canvases-and-altered-art.htmlhttp://lizscreativecorner.blogspot.com.au/p/my-tutorials.htmlhttp://lizscreativecorner.blogspot.com.au/p/challenges_24.html

Pages

My Lovely Friends,

Friday 26 February 2010

Birthday Card

The weather has been awful all day today constant rain and cold too, so I’ve kept myself busy crafting and having fun, hubby was off as well but he kindly took himself off to the shed and tinkered about in there, and my son has a cold but he staid in bed so it was bliss, lol, I’ ve made my card using my favourite Magnolia image, I think she’s called sweet Tilda and I love her,P1010775For my card I’ve coloured Tilda in with Distress Inks, and have used the same inks to stamp the greenery !! and flowers at the front of the fence, the large roses I have decoupaged from the Blueberry Hill paper stack, which I have then added stickles and glamour dust to, Tilda’s dress is highlighted with stickles as well, pearls are  crystal stickers,

I have layered the fence back to back with the front and back of core’denations whitewash effect card slightly off set to   add some depth, well that was my idea, don’t know if it looks that way or just out of line he he,

P1010776Finally I cut her out and layered her on foam pads for extra depth, hope you’ve enjoyed your visit, thanks for looking, hugs Liz xx

9 comments:

Christine said...

Hi Liz lovely card pretty Tilda love the soft colour tones..fab card,

Hugs Christine xx

Rachel said...

Gogeous card Liz. I love the soft colours. Hugs, Rachel xx

Unknown said...

Ahh!!! Liz this is so Beautiful love this Tilda, and all your detail is lovely
Hugs
Sarah xx

Liz said...

Te he Liz shes a
Beauty same punch as I used on my Tilda today urs is nicer!..Liz xx

Dawny P said...

I love this card chick. The colours and image you used are fab and it's a gorgeous design. Thank you for joining us over at Just Magnolia this week, hugs, Dawny xxx

Anonymous said...

Liz this is beautiful...I have to curb my use of Tilda's or I wouldn't make anything else...lol...they are lovely though aren't they.
I really love your MS punch, I get a new one every time I visit Wendy's shop, not got this one yet though...beautiful colouring and stamping...and those flowers are gorgeous

x
Vicky

Tini A. said...

Lovely card! Hugs from Germany

Jane said...

This is so gorgeous! I love how you've used the trellis punch to make a fence and the roses look gorgeous! She's one of my favourite Tildas too! thanks for joining us at Just Magnolia, hugs, Jane xxx

Anonymous said...

Completely I share your opinion. Idea excellent, I support.