https://lizscreativecorner.blogspot.com/http://lizscreativecorner.blogspot.com.au/p/my-canvases-and-altered-art.htmlhttp://lizscreativecorner.blogspot.com.au/p/my-tutorials.htmlhttp://lizscreativecorner.blogspot.com.au/p/challenges_24.html

Pages

My Lovely Friends,

Sunday 28 February 2010

OSAAT DT Card

For this weeks challenge we have a sketch for you,

sketch 2

The lovely Karen from Karen’s Doodles, HERE has generously let us have our pick of an image for this challenge too,  so thank you Karen  it’s much appreciated,

P1010764Karen’s beautiful image is called LOVE ME FOREVER! and is just perfect for my sisters wedding Anniversary soon as she adores cutie giraffes and you can’t get more cute than these, I tweaked the sketch a little by using a an A4 piece of card folded in half, A5 I think this makes it, but don’t quote me on that lol, and used hearts instead of circles,

P1010765 

I used, Copics, Chalk~ background, Stickles Glue, X Cut~ Corner Die Cut, Textured Card, Paper Unknown,

Those who have seen last times challenge will have noticed we have changed our logo, there are some new girls joining our lovely group as well, but we are still the same a happy, fun, challenge blog and hope you will come and join us, we were really pleased with the response we got on our first challenge and hope to see you back again and if you haven’t joined us yet, pop on over Here and join the fun,

Hope to se you soon, thanks for looking, hugs Liz xx

13 comments:

Sam said...

great card hun - lets bring on this challenge girl.
Sam x

Liz said...

Sweet card hun, brilliant colouring liz, love it Just love our OSAAT team such fun

Liz xx

Unknown said...

Beautiful Liz, love this image you have coloured them perfect chum,, have a great day
Hugs
Sarah

Spyder said...

Love the gerr...gurrr um...giraffes (! I'm a rubbish speller!) Karen's doodles are sooo cute!! Can't wait to see how many come and join us this time round!!!
((Lyn))

Claire said...

Beautiful card Liz, romantic and fun at the same time.

Susan Says (Stupid Stuff) said...

Such a beautifully cute card, your sister will love it! :D

cheryl said...

fab card hun love the image you choose fab how you did your layout too hun love hugs cheryl xxx
thanks for email hun nice to know someone was worrying about me he he hugs cheryl xx

stitchy said...

Oh Liz, this stamp is adorable and what you have done with it is BRILLIANT..your coloring is absolutely spot on huni..I love it and I bet your sis will too...
love & hugz
stitch xx

coldwaters2 said...

Fabulous I love that image and beautifully coloured I love it.

Hugs
Lorraine x

Joanne said...

How cute Liz! I love the colors, that yellow background paper is perfect! And the stamp is WAY cute! Your sister is going to love it. How great you found the perfect giraffe stamp for her! Super card! ALoha, J:)

Mandy said...

Oh would you believe there was that great big pretty Tilda again when I came on your blog !!!!! ha ha ha, thought that would make you laugh hun
Gorgeous card as always, love that images it's so sweet
love n hugs Mandy xx

Pretty-In-Ink said...

Very cute! Love the added sparkle and the fancy corners!

Anonymous said...

Hi Liz, what a great card...I love giraffes...and this is fab, lovely image and papers, did you know you have won CCC with your last card...Congratultions....well deserved....
x
Vicky