https://lizscreativecorner.blogspot.com/http://lizscreativecorner.blogspot.com.au/p/my-canvases-and-altered-art.htmlhttp://lizscreativecorner.blogspot.com.au/p/my-tutorials.htmlhttp://lizscreativecorner.blogspot.com.au/p/challenges_24.html

Pages

My Lovely Friends,

Friday 25 June 2010

Just for you,

Hi peeps, how’s the weather were you are, over here it’s gone dull again, still warm but not exactly baking, lol I made this card last night for the Magnolia’s stamp challenge, which is to use blue red and white, I have used pale blue and hope that count’s ,this gorgeous Tilda is one of the new range and isn’t she gorgeous, mind you I do so love my Tilda’s,

Challenges,Magnolia stamp lovers~ blue, red and white,    crazy 4 challenges, Paper Flowers,

finished cards,I did manage to take this picture this morning while the sun peeked out for a minute lol, Tilda is coloured with Copics, and she’s got glamour dust on her apron and Glossy accents on her shoes, but again you can’t tell that, if any body knows how to make this show please tell me!!

The flower is hand made using a double sided card stock, and the sentiment is a Rachelle Ann Miller stamp, other items are red ribbon from stash, Magnolia stars paper, Red dots is a download, and flower card is BoBunny a gift of love, it’s Christmas card actually but I don’t think you can tell, can you? blue pearls, stash, heart charm stash, papermania card stock,

Well I think that’s it from me now have a lovely day,

Butterfly 2 Signature LM

11 comments:

cheryl said...

oh wow liz love this tilda how cute is she,lol,and your detail and papers on this just perfect hun,weather is still hot and sunny here,hugs cheryl xxxxx

Mandy said...

Oh hun this is gorgeous, love the sweet Tilda and the colours and embellies are lush.
The glossy accents shows up on mine when I use the flash on my camera.
I have the sunshine again, it's baking here, I've hsd a dip already today, may need another, come on down you're always welcome
love n hugs Mandy xx

coldwaters2 said...

Oh my Liz yet another beautiful creation I just adore the papers and colours and Tilda looks gorgeous the bow, charm and flower are just perfect.
Hugs
Lorraine x

Cindy said...

I LOVE the flowers on this card - well done. The color challenge was well done, also. Thanks for joining the MSL challenge. Cindy2

Sarah said...

Loving your compilation - the papers are fab and such a cute Tilda - over in Morecambe/Lancaster it's been really lovely today! Hugs Sarah x

debby4000 said...

Oh this is adorable Liz, gorgeous card.
luv
Debby

Cathy's Rubber Room said...

Hi Liz
This is absolutely beautiful. I am in love with the red and turquoise/blue. Everything from the charm to the flower are gorgeous.
Cathy x

Mindy (Scrappy and Piggy) said...

This card is so cute!!! I love the little flower you have added in the corner. You did a great job on this challenge. Mindy

Mindy (Scrappy and Piggy) said...

This card is so cute!!! I love the little flower you have added in the corner. You did a great job on this challenge. Mindy

Vivi Casale said...

Your card is wonderful Liz! Love the light blue with red and white!
Your coloring is awesome and flower you made is gorgeous!!

Thanks for joining us at MSL!

Hugs

Vivi

Unknown said...

WOW!!! love this card Liz, the colours and your detail and colouring is beautiful chum fabulous flower,
Hugs
Sarah xx