https://lizscreativecorner.blogspot.com/http://lizscreativecorner.blogspot.com.au/p/my-canvases-and-altered-art.htmlhttp://lizscreativecorner.blogspot.com.au/p/my-tutorials.htmlhttp://lizscreativecorner.blogspot.com.au/p/challenges_24.html

Pages

My Lovely Friends,

Sunday 11 July 2010

It’s A Lovely Day lol,

Hi Peeps, are you all still basking in the gorgeous weather? it’s cold, very windy and dull here I think were getting the raw deal in Britain this year I read all your lovely comments about the gorgeous sunshine and ours is hidden from view lol,

I’ve made a card for the Just Magnolia Challenge  using a gorgeous Magnolia image of Tilda with a sun parasol, do you think it might get the hint! it’s for my next door neighbour who’s asked for another card for her friend, I do hope she likes it and I’ve followed the recipe of Just Magnolia~ 3 Flowers, 2 papers,1 Ribbon,

Jeans card for friend 60 

The image and background are coloured with Distress inks, and there is a bit of glamour dust for the edge of her dress and parasol, I used a Nestie shape and then drew around the outer edge for a border on to some matching card,

My Recipe lol, Glamour Dust, Antique Linen, Tattered Rose, Milled Lavender, Dusty Concorde,Spun Sugar,Tea Dye, Vintage Photo, aged Mahogany Distress Inks, Brads, ribbon, and papers all from stash, Papermania card stock,

All for now, have a lovely day, have fun too,

Butterfly 2 Signature LM

12 comments:

Mandy said...

Morning hun, stunning card, soooo pretty, loving all the sparkle.
You need to move down south, it's beautiful here, 9am and already feeling hot and not a cloud in the lovely blue sky, only thing is the grass hasn't been green for a very long time it's so dry despite my watering it. Do you want me to evict my neighbours so you can move in lol
love n hugs Mandy xx

Anonymous said...

Morning Liz
how are you hun,sorry to hear your not getting this lovely weather, mind you it's flipping doing my head in, too hot to craft...

love this card, I think your neighbough will too, Tilda looks a picture, and goes so well with those gorgeous flowers

Beautiful as ever!!!
x
Vicky

Miria said...

Hi, Liz. here the weather is fine, but very, very hot and humid. Your card is fab, with all those lilac hues in the image and the papers! I'm thinking about a card for JM but I've not done anything yet. Hugs. Miria

cheryl said...

morning hun this is stunning love that tilda and your colouring is brilliant love the soft colors you have used hate to tell you this but it was 83 here yesterday god its so hot,cant wait for some rain,hugs cheryl xxxxx

Sarah said...

Wow, another beautiful card, the colours are beautiful - did you colour tint the flowers? Hope you are not too cold! Hugs Sarah x

Unknown said...

Oh' liz this card is absolutely beautiful the colours are gorgeous great colouring with the inks chum, hope you had a good day
Hugs
Sarah xx

Christine said...

Hi Liz this is soooo gorgeous fab colour combo & this ohhh sooo pretty Tilda love it.

Hugs Christine xx

Lori said...

Oh so very lovely my friend!!! I would definitely buy this : ) Your neighbor and her friend are gonna be in love with this beautiful card!!!

I'll be happy to send you over some heat lol! Although I think a combination of sunshine and cool weather is ideal!!!!!!!!! ha ha ha ha

I've missed you. I've been away for a few days visiting a friend's daughter-in-law who was hospitalized. She's home recovering now and I'm back!

Have a wonderful crafty week : )

Love and hugs ~
Lori

Oh... your signature looks FAB!!!!
Well done!

debby4000 said...

Gorgeous sweet card Liz.
luv
Debby

Elaine said...

Beautiful card Liz.
Your DI colouring is perfect.
Loving those flowers too, so very pretty.
No sunshine again today, just dreary rain boo hoo!
Love Elaine xx

SYLVIA-ANNE said...

Hi Liz - love your gorgeous Tilda card - it's absolutely fabulous! Great signature too! We have had rain most of the day and it's much cooler now in Leeds - ah well, its' good for the garden!
Hugs, Sylvia xxxx

Donalda said...

This is just gorgeous dear. Thanks for joining us at JM