https://lizscreativecorner.blogspot.com/http://lizscreativecorner.blogspot.com.au/p/my-canvases-and-altered-art.htmlhttp://lizscreativecorner.blogspot.com.au/p/my-tutorials.htmlhttp://lizscreativecorner.blogspot.com.au/p/challenges_24.html

Pages

My Lovely Friends,

Wednesday 20 October 2010

JUst keeping you informed lol

Hi my lovely friends, this  is just a very quick message to say I got my damn new glasses on Monday, they are variofocals and to be honest I hate them, I know they say you have to get used to them but when I try to go on my computer they don't seem right, so needless to say my eyes are still being strained worse in fact, they were smarting yesterday, so I've phoned up the opticians  and I'm seeing them tomorrow, so I'm afraid I still can't visit you, I'm writing this and it all looks blurred so I hope it's right!!!!

I hope they can sort it soon, I feel like I've been off this thing properly for months, lol,

I'm hopefully back tomorrow with my DT cards,





8 comments:

cheryl said...

oh hun poor you i too have vary focals and i got on with them straight away,so really hope they get this sorted for you soon,hun hugs cheryl xxxxx

Unknown said...

They are hard to get used to I thought the steps where coming up to meet me at the start but ok now.
Chris x
Missing your lovely cards on here

heidy said...

Hi Liz,hope for you it will be oke verry soon
Hugs Heidy

debby4000 said...

Yes they do take a bit of getting use too.
I took mine on Holiday and I had no choice but get use to them.
Hope you get them sorted.
luv
Debby

Christine said...

Oh Liz what a nunsance I have Bi focals..but have another pair of glasses for the comp. as the line where the reading bit (if you know what I mean) has to be higher so I'm not straining my neck up wards to look at the comp. screen..hope you get sorted soon.

smiles Christine xx

Miria said...

Hi, Liz. I hope you can come back to cardmaking soon Miria

Mandy said...

Boo, over here, no on the left, now I'm behind you lol.
Bless you hun, I hope you get your eyes sorted soon, and yep I know I'm a meanie taking the mick
love n hugs Mandy xx

Julie said...

Hi Liz - Wow!! this is awesome!! Love your colours and all your embellies! Stunning colouring too and that flower is yum!! Juliexx