https://lizscreativecorner.blogspot.com/http://lizscreativecorner.blogspot.com.au/p/my-canvases-and-altered-art.htmlhttp://lizscreativecorner.blogspot.com.au/p/my-tutorials.htmlhttp://lizscreativecorner.blogspot.com.au/p/challenges_24.html

Pages

My Lovely Friends,

Saturday 8 January 2011

Happy Birthday Son


Hi peeps,
Well as promised here is the card I made for Simon, who as you will probably guess is a fishing fan lol, you should see the trophies in his bedroom, lovely but the dusting!!!!!,
I've used one of Di's gorgeous digi images here and I've printed it off on water colour paper with my Kodak printer which is fab as the ink didn't run at all, it works for copics too,
Had a change with the colours on  this one, been doing a lot of pinks lately, didn't think he'd appreciate that though !
ingredients:
papers~ BG Marjolaine pad,
fancy shape ~ older nestie, think they've re vamped this lately but this was from before they were famous, he he,
Fiskers border punch,
fish charm ~ the works,
string ~ The craft range,
Eyelets ~ stash
I've distressed the edges of my papers but missed out the sewing didn't think he'd do that either lol,

Oh well that's it for now,
All my Dt's are fortnightly now so It's taking some getting used too lol, but should see you soon, he he







12 comments:

Miria said...

OMG such a cute card, Liz! Best way to say Happy Birthday to your fishing lover son! Best wishes from me as well! Hugs, Miria

heidy said...

Congrats Liz,what a great card,your son will love this!!
Hugs Heidy

chrissy xx said...

WoW! It's Gorgeous. LOve these colours. The image is such a cutie too.
Chrissyxx

Di said...

Hi Liz
Oh this is just Fabulous Thankyou, i am so glad he liked it!
I see you are dipping your toes into distess inks, i have just done my first 2 but i find it quite hard. Yours are beautiful!
Hugs Di xxxx

nessy said...

what a perfect fishing card for your son ~love the distressed edges ~ and the fish charm!!
vanessa xx

Sarah said...

Hi Liz, this is a really fresh looking card with such a cute image. Is it a new header for the New Year? - they are also gorgeous images.
Hope you are keeping well. Hugs and best wishes. Sarahx

Mandy said...

Helloooooooo my lovely mad friend, where have you been? I've had the kettle on ready wating for you to come and help decorate and then organise my craft room, I even splashed out and bought Sainsbury's choc chip muffins which obviously I've forced myself to eat lol.

Happy belated Birthday to Simon, love your card and I'm sure he did too. The Kodak printers are fab aren't they, no smudges and smears with them
love n hugs Mandy xx

Claire said...

Beautiful card Liz, perfect for the boy.Your colouring is so perfect.
Claire

Joanne said...

Oh so cute Liz! Love the soft colors and such an adorable stamp! I really like the bottom cut out area, it makes it look like wavey water! Sorry I haven't been by lately - been busy working on new projects for The Lime Light! Promise to get by regularly again! Hugs, J:)

Anonymous said...

Oh so special and sweet!!! I think this will truly be adored!! :) Fabby coloring hun!!HUGS

coldwaters2 said...

Oooo Liz this is fabulous I so love that super cute image your colours and design are a delight to see.
Hugs
Lorraine x

debby4000 said...

Oh this is so cute Liz.
luv
Debby