https://lizscreativecorner.blogspot.com/http://lizscreativecorner.blogspot.com.au/p/my-canvases-and-altered-art.htmlhttp://lizscreativecorner.blogspot.com.au/p/my-tutorials.htmlhttp://lizscreativecorner.blogspot.com.au/p/challenges_24.html

Pages

My Lovely Friends,

Tuesday 18 January 2011

I'm so EXCITED!!!!!

Hi Peeps,
I can't contain my excitement an longer lol, the lovely Susie has asked me to be part of the
TOTALLY TILDA DESIGN TEAM
Wow, what an honour!
The girls on there do some stunning work, so I'm a little nervous make that a lot nervous lol,

I am so chuffed I couldn't write properly on my key board yesterday, not much better this morning neither,
 he he!
See you soon, have fun!









10 comments:

Unknown said...

Hi Liz,
Many congratulations hunni, very well deserved too I have to say. I love your Tilda work and can't wait to see what you come up with for the forthcoming challenges.
Hugs
Dawn xx

Mandy said...

Yaaayyyyyyy I am so pleased you've come over to play with us hun a big warm welcome to the team.
What are you on about you mad woman, you have nothing to be nervous about your Tilda's are stunning mrs, think us girls need to up our game to keep up with you lol
big hugs Mandy xx

Unknown said...

Your Tilda's are stunning so you have nothing to be worried about, congrats,
Chris x

Curly said...

Wow congratulations, and you have nothing to worry or get nervous about,
your cards are stunning,
you have made some amazing Tilda creations,
I love the scene bedroom with santa at the bottom of her bed,

take care have a great day,
Hugs Bridget :) x

Anonymous said...

SOOooo, So happy for you babe, well done you, they are getting an uber talented gal, can't wait to see your work shine on the design team
x
Vicky

Deirdre said...

Liz, doing the happy dance for you...woohoooo... congrats.
Deirdre

chrissy xx said...

Oh! How exciting! What wonderful news. You shouldn't be nervous ~ your cards are Stunning. LOve them all.
Chrissyxx

Anonymous said...

Yay!! So happy for you!! They are lucky to have you aboard!!HUGs

coldwaters2 said...

Whoopeeeeeee Liz I am so thrilled for you, wow, I can understand your nervousness but you are one ACE crafter you will do a wonderful job I can't wait to see your DT work....CONGRATULATIONS.
Hugs
Lorraine x

Lori Aragon said...

YAY!!!!!!!! I'm so excited for you :)

Love and hugs ~ Lori