https://lizscreativecorner.blogspot.com/http://lizscreativecorner.blogspot.com.au/p/my-canvases-and-altered-art.htmlhttp://lizscreativecorner.blogspot.com.au/p/my-tutorials.htmlhttp://lizscreativecorner.blogspot.com.au/p/challenges_24.html

Pages

My Lovely Friends,

Thursday 27 January 2011

It's Thursday again


Hi peeps,
Thanks for all your messages of get well, I'm feeling much better thanks but I must admit I feel like I need more energy,especially for this weekend but I'll tell you about that at the bottom of this post lol,
Being Thursday it's time for the lovely colour create and paper play challenges again,
over at Colour create the challenge this time is 
Lemon,Green and white with the optional extra of a charm
 and it's our lovely Sharon's choice
Challenges:
City Crafters ~ Sew Fun

As you can see I've used a gorgeous hAnglar image, sent to me as a Rak ages ago thankyou,
I've again coloured her with Distress inks, bet you can't remember when it all used to be copics lol,
the papers are from BG Marjolaine pad and Magnolia,
The script is a stamp which I inked in Walnut stain Distress ink,
all the edges of the papers are machine sewn and distressed,
the flowers are Prima and the stamens are Kars,
all the rest from stash,

Our Paperplay challenge this week is called
Layer it up 
so we'd love to see lots of layers on your card,  and were sponsored this week by the lovely
 Bunny Zoe crafts

This gorgeous image called  Topiary Ted is of course by the lovely talented DI's Digi's here  again I've coloured him with distress inks,
the papers are from the same BG Marjoline pad which because it's for a man I've just distressed the edges with my distressing tool,
the ladybird peg I've had forever and thought it went great with the image,
LOTV sentiment stamp, raffia ~  The Range

Challenges: 
Crafty creations ~ lets heat it up
Fab n funky ~ Delight in your Digi
Simon Says Stamp ~ Animal Antics

Hope to see you soon joining in the fun,
talking of fun my lovely son's leaving home this weekend he's setting up home with his Fiancée and so it will be all go, so again if I'm not around to much you'll know why, now all I need is that energy boost he he!
Have fun! 




25 comments:

cheryl said...

oh hun these are just gorgoeus such wonderful detail and love the images,beautifully colored too bless you for playing at the pixie cottage,love hugs cheryl xxxxx

Heather said...

Two fabulous card Liz, love Di's adorable, fabulously coloured Teddy, great choice of papers and fantastic distressing!!

So glad you shared this with us at the Simon Says Stamp challenge,
hugs
Heather xx

heidy said...

Oh Liz,both cards are stunning,but I love te colour create card
Hugs Heidy

chrissy xx said...

Both Gorgeous card lol. LOve the colours. Your distressing is Fab!
Chrissyxx

Christine said...

Hiya Liz ole bird... sorry not yet..LOL..gorgeous image fab soft colours me thinks I'll have to enter this one..

smiles Christine xx

sue said...

love the colours and butterfly charm in this card both are lovely thanks for joining us at anything goes x sue x

Sarah said...

Love both your cards, the colouring is fab - loving the Hanglar. Don't wear yourself out too much helping your son leave! you'll need to show us some more lovely cards.
Hugs SarahX

Di said...

Hi Liz oh what can i say your colour create card is fabulous and topiary Ted is soo cute, thankyou for using him.
Hugs Di xxxx

Elaine said...

Two gorgeous cards Liz, but I particularly like the colours and the colouring on the hAnglar one. I'm so loving those papers too.

Hugs Elaine xx

Ros said...

Such a beautiful card ... adore the colours you have used and your stitching is perfect .... thanks for joining us at CCCB

Unknown said...

Hi Liz your colouring with the DI's is fabulous love both off these makes chum, they are gorgeous with all your beautiful detail as ever Lots Hugs
Sarah x

coldwaters2 said...

Wow Liz these are two very beautiful creations, that first one has stolen my heart, the colours, those flowers, the papers and image, wow, I could stay here for a long time just looking at it. I am also loving the second one that image is totally adorable and cute and once again the papers and design look super, wonderful work.
hugs
Lorraine x

Sharon said...

Hi Liz,

I just love what you've created with these colours. Your colouring is just beautiful... love that hAnglar image :)

Sharon x

Tamara Morton said...

Hi Liz, What fabby eye candy!! simply stunning colours you've used on your Hanglar stamp. What colours did you use? Thanks for joining us at Anything Goes Challenge this time.
Hugs
Tamara

debby4000 said...

Oh they're both so cute Liz and absolutely gorgeous too.
luv
Debby

Nanda said...

Both cards are great! Thank you for joining The Pixie Cottage Challenge.
Hugs,
Nanda

Kirsty Vittetoe said...

So beautiful and love those refreshing colors, thanks for playing along with us at CCCB!

Joanne said...

Two adorable cards Liz! I just love the subtle colors on the little gal, just precious! Your coloring is FAB! Hugs, J:)

Unknown said...

Hi Liz just wanted to let you know I have managed to change my blog and also have done my header to whoohoo!! all with your help chum, thanks again for putting up with all my ??? lol' I hope your sons move went ok and you have not done to much Liz, I'm sure there were a few tears also, have a great Sunday take care chum,
lots Hugs
Sarah x

Sian said...

Gorgeous cards, love your style. Wonderful colouring and embellishments.
hugs

Christine said...

Both of your cards are fantastically designed. I love the digi animal image. He is so sweet. Thanks for joining us on the Simon Says Stamp Challenge blog. I hope to see more of your lovely creations again soon.
xoxo, Christine

Unknown said...

Both these cards are wonderful. Your coloring is perfect. Thanks so much for playing along with us at CCCB!

Suzi Mac said...

Two beautiful carda Liz, love the papers and image on that sweet HS one. Thank you for joining us at The Pixie Cottage this week.
Hugs
Suzi x

cnelson said...

Just as cute and as sweet as can be! Thank you so much for playing along with CCCB!

artish said...

i loved the color inspiration- i created with that too. your card is beautiful! thank you for sharing at the pixie cottage!