https://lizscreativecorner.blogspot.com/http://lizscreativecorner.blogspot.com.au/p/my-canvases-and-altered-art.htmlhttp://lizscreativecorner.blogspot.com.au/p/my-tutorials.htmlhttp://lizscreativecorner.blogspot.com.au/p/challenges_24.html

Pages

My Lovely Friends,

Tuesday 4 January 2011

My top Five,

Hi Peeps,
Well after clearing out the junk from my computer hopefully I've left enough in to show my favourite five cards from last year, a little late I know, but who's counting lol,

Good start this as it's a box not a card he he,



I loved the colours in this,

I really had fun making this luminare and must make some more,
I love this image and the papers were a favourite too lol,


Well there you are all done lol,
 Mr Bloggers on go slow again, must be because people are back at work, I'm off now to link these back to the lovely Debbie, I hope I'm not to late he he,

16 comments:

Anonymous said...

These are all precious sweetie!! thanks for sharing them!! :) HUGS

Julie M said...

Fab choices, Liz. I spent some time sorting out my 2010 pics today and opening a new folder for 2011, but I'm too lazy to go through them and pick a favourite five!!!

Julie x

Chrissy said...

LOVE them all. Stunning top five.
Luv CHRISSYxx

SYLVIA-ANNE said...

Fabulous choice of projects Liz - love them all and the box is divine!! Hope you had a great Xmas and here's wishing you and yours a happy and peaceful 2011.
Love and Hugs, Sylvia xxxx

heidy said...

Hi Liz,beter late dan never,nou we can enjoy your gorgeous creations again
Hugs heidy

Lynne in NI said...

Great choice Liz and lovely to see your creations again! Love them all!

Elaine said...

Beautiful selection of cards, box and luminaire Liz and lovely to see them all together in one posting.

Take care
Love Elaine xx

Deb said...

wow Liz you've been so busy, super gorgeous creations I love them all
Debs
xxx

cheryl said...

oh wow hun what an amazing set you have choosen,wow such detail on all of them,love hugs cheryl xxxxxx

debby4000 said...

Oh these are gorgeous Liz, love the box and the cards are so adorable.
thanks for joining in with my challenge.
luv
Debby

Barb Craft said...

Liz... all of these are soooo adorable! The images are so sweet and you did such a fabulous job of adding the perfect embellies!
barb :)

debby4000 said...

I thought I had already commented Liz since I remember admiring the box and loving the wedding one.
But has Mr Blogger seems to have lost it.
Just wanted to say what gorgeous selection of lovelyness.
Thank you for joining in with my challenge.
luv
Debby

Charleigh said...

wow such stunning cards, i love tilda,lotv and sugar nellie too, just had new hanglars so think they will be my next addiction, some great cards on ur blog though hun and l/o are ace, keep up the great work, hugs love charlee xx

nessy said...

stunning selection of your favourite card ~all beautifully made!!
vanessa xx

Unknown said...

All Stunning Liz but what a beautiful choices you have picked, will email you soon chum ref: 3 column lots Hugs
Sarah x

Curly said...

WOW WOW WOW, this is what you call amazing creating, they all so beautiful,

Hugs Bridget :) x