https://lizscreativecorner.blogspot.com/http://lizscreativecorner.blogspot.com.au/p/my-canvases-and-altered-art.htmlhttp://lizscreativecorner.blogspot.com.au/p/my-tutorials.htmlhttp://lizscreativecorner.blogspot.com.au/p/challenges_24.html

Pages

My Lovely Friends,

Sunday 2 January 2011

New Year Wishes!

Hi peeps,
I just want to wish everyone a year filled with love, fun and crafting goodies lol,
I've been creating a few cards while it's been the holiday season between being called by my hubby and son who just needed this and that, lol,
you may also notice I've tweaked my blog look, what no, not me I never do that do I !
think I might leave it like this a while though lol,
This card is using my Distress Inks, and I've really enjoyed using them, the image is of course a Magnolia one, from the latest collection and I think she's so cute I love her and have used her loads already he he,
I've also been playing at doing my backgrounds with the Di's and I'm quite pleased with this look too,

I'm entering this into Just Magnolia ~ Anything goes
Simon Says Stamp ~ Time to party/ Celebrate 

Other bits and bobs used are Tulle, roses, Prima flowers, sewing machine, distressing tool, pearl strings, pearl gems, stickles glitter glue,
Here's a closer look at the tulle lol,
thanks for looking, have a lovely day,



14 comments:

denny said...

wow liz great creation sweetie i can se why you have used her loads she is soooooooo cute hun love the colour combo great layout good luck in your challenges hunny denny xxxxxxxxxxxxx

chrissy xx said...

Oh! I new look on your blog!!! I LOve it.
Your card is Fabulous too! LOve how you have distressed round Tilda.
Chrissyxx

Janette said...

Hi Liz,LOve the card,so pretty,glad you had a nice time over the christmas break, I seem to be having trouble getting my mojo back....lol....think it's on holiday somewhere.xxxx

heidy said...

Hi liz,best wishes to you too,and your card is gorgeous!!
Hugs Heidy

Miria said...

Happy new year to you, dear Liz! you started with a gorgeous card of yours! Hugs. Miria

Brenda said...

Such a pretty card. Love all the sewing on all the layers. Just gorgeous!

Claire said...

another fab card Liz, your colouring is so perfect. I love the use of the tulle, I've loads somewhere so I might dig it out.
Claire xxx

Anonymous said...

AWW!! She's so elegant and precious!! I love your soft coloring and touches!! TFS! HUGS

martina's kaartjes said...

very pretty card ! lovely colors,
greetings, martina
x

Lynne in NI said...

ohhhh what a cutie Liz! Gorgeous colours (love your background) and the flowers and flutterbys are sooo pretty! Happy New YEar!

Elaine said...

Happy New Year to you too Liz.
Oh this is just so beautiful, and your colouring is perfect Liz.
Loving those papers too.

Take care
Love Elaine xx

cheryl said...

oh liz hun you are back in style just adore this card just brilliant hun,love the disressing on this,happy new year to hun hugs cheryl xxxxx

Lorraine A said...

Gorgeous card :-) Tilda is lovely and the papers and embellies are fab :-)

Wishing you a very Happy New Year :-)

thanks for joining us on the Simon Says Stamp Challenge :-)
luv
Lols x x x

Julie said...

She is a little beauty Liz, and I can see she may have to go on my NEED list!! Your colour combo is divine and I love all your embellies!! Juliexx