https://lizscreativecorner.blogspot.com/http://lizscreativecorner.blogspot.com.au/p/my-canvases-and-altered-art.htmlhttp://lizscreativecorner.blogspot.com.au/p/my-tutorials.htmlhttp://lizscreativecorner.blogspot.com.au/p/challenges_24.html

Pages

My Lovely Friends,

Sunday 30 January 2011

Tilda with hearts

Hi peeps,
Today is the day when I can put my first Totally Tilda DT card on my blog Yeah!!!!
I'm still so excited about this, as you know I love my Tildas and to be on  a team with such very talented Teamies is fab and nerve wrecking at the same time lol,
enough of my waffle he he,
The challenge this week as my title is Tilda with Hearts, now I've made this for hubby as a Valentine card so it's not all flowery, didn't think he'd appreciate that somehow lol,

Tildas coloured with Distress inks, and so is the background, Tilda is an older stamp which I've only just got because I think she's gorgeous, the arrow is a Tim Holtz game spinner, just loving his stuff at the moment, hearts are  spellbinders die's, sentiment and heart border are Magnolia stamps from the latest collection, papers are BG curio pad, loving these too lol,

I'm looking forward to seeing your lovely creations,
Challenges:
All that scraps ~ Queen of hearts,
Bunny Zoe's crafts ~ Love is in the air,
Just Magnolia ~ Going dotty
Stempeltraume ~ dots
Right I'm off to see what I can do with his old room! lol,
see you soon, have fun!











24 comments:

cheryl said...

oh wow hun this is amazing gosh love that tilda,and your colouring and detail brilliant hugs cheryl xxxxxxx

heidy said...

Gorgeous Liz,think hubby will love this!!
Hugs Heidy

Miria said...

Hi, Liz. Gorgeous first TT DT, I love it! Have a nice Sunday, Miria xx

chrissy xx said...

Stunning!!!
Brilliant Colours.
Fabulous distressing.
Chrissyxx

Unknown said...

wow Liz this is beautiful he will love it, I think she is one to put in the basket, gorgeous.
Chris x

martina's kaartjes said...

lovely card !great details !
greetings, martina
x

nessy said...

adorable and so beautifully coloured ~amazing card!!
vanessa xx

Kiki said...

Wow, this is really gorgeous! The image is sooo cute and colored perfectly! And the different hearts look so fantastic! Great job!

Thanks so much for joining us at SAM this week.

Hugs, Kiki

Bonnie Garby said...

Terrific card! Thanks so much for joining our Really Reasonable Ribbon challenge.

Unknown said...

Just amazing Liz this card is stunning love all your detail and hearts are beautiful as with the image love it!!! Hugs
Sarah x

Sarah said...

Gorgeous card Liz, you sure have got the distressed inks off to a T.
Oh and sorting out another room - is that another crafting room?
Hugs SarahS

Sarah said...

Gorgeous card Liz, you sure have got the distressed inks off to a T.
Oh and sorting out another room - is that another crafting room?
Hugs SarahS

Sharon said...

Congratulations Liz - I'm so happy that you've joined the Totally Tilda DT. You've been making the most beautiful creations recently with your Magnolia Stamps! (and I'm obviously not the only one that's noticed!) Love the Valentine card too :)

Sharon x

Kirsty said...

Hi Congrats on being on just the best design team ever !! Hope you have lots of fun. I love your background image and hearts cool idea . Thanks Kitty :)

Joanne said...

Congrats on the DT position!! Very well deserved! I love your "official 1st post"! It's adorable! Love the stamp and the colors! Hugs, J:)

MauMau88 said...

Wow, a wonderful card!

Inken
StempelTräume

Curly said...

Wow Liz Beautiful card and there is a little something on my blog for you,
Hugs Bridget :) x

Lori Aragon said...

Great job Liz! No need to worry... you are AWESOME with your cards :)

I love the background you've created on this card. Everything is so pretty!

Hoping you are feeling good and enjoying life!
Love n hugs ~ Lori

Mandy said...

Happy Birthday to you,
Happy Birthday to you,
Happy Birthday my mad friend,
Happy Birthday to yooooouuuuuu.

I hope you have a wonderful day hunny, you don't look a day over 49chick lol.

I almost forgot to say your card is stunning hun, fabulous debut
hugs Mandy xx

Unknown said...

Happy Birthday to you
Happy Birthday to you
Have a great day Liz and hope you get tons of crafting goodies.
Chris x

Anonymous said...

AWW!! This is really precious Liz!! LOVE the image, your colors and added spinner is perfect!! :) TFS! HUGS

Jane said...

WOW! this is stunning! gorgeous details and your colouring is incredible! thanks for joining us at Just Magnolia! hugs, Jane x

Anonymous said...

Sending hug birthday hugs hun, I am sorry I didn't have your addy, I would have loved to send you a card on your special day.
Hope you had a wonderful day
x
Vicky

ps, sorry for not visiting much lately, I haven't been good company, Mom came home from the hospital on Wednesday so things might get back to normal here soon

So love you latest cards, Tilda here looks gorgeous, love the colours and the little arrow embelishment....Gorgeous!!!

Anonymous said...

Love this Tilda Liz! Adorable creating! So glad you linked up to the ATS Magnolia Challenge! Thanks for playing!
Pam Going Postal