https://lizscreativecorner.blogspot.com/http://lizscreativecorner.blogspot.com.au/p/my-canvases-and-altered-art.htmlhttp://lizscreativecorner.blogspot.com.au/p/my-tutorials.htmlhttp://lizscreativecorner.blogspot.com.au/p/challenges_24.html

Pages

My Lovely Friends,

Sunday 22 May 2011

A gift tag for you!

Well three actually lol,
because the challenge today over at Totally Tilda is for three tags each with a Tilda on,
now some of my teamies who have all made the most gorgeous tags ever, have used the same Tilda, others have used the same tags, can't wait to see what you do though it will have to wait till I get back from my hols next week,
any way here's mine
as you can see I used the same tag die  which is a Go kreate one by the way and I have used different Tildas,
I can't belive I made a xmas tag in May, I don't do xmas till November as you already know lol,
I coloured my images with copics, cut them out and layered them, I used a tiny piece of corrogated card board from an old box and added some white acrylic paint to it before attaching that as some where for Tilda to sit on,
her fur trim, laces, and snow are all sparkly with glamour dust, which of course again you can't tell, see I told you I needed more practise!
For this tag I have used my new bunting stamp, the royal wedding had a hand in this as I was thinking of what I was going to do and it came into  my mind,
This one is of course influenced by Kay being pregnant, got my mind on babies a lot these days he he,
Again she;s coloured with copics,
the flowers are a Magnolia Doo hickey die and the heart  charm says a new blessing, hope she's saying that when it wants feeding in the night,
still it kicks her at one a  clock in the morning most nights at the moment, so may be she'll be used to it by then,

well I hope you like my tags, look forward to seeing yours, 
catch you later,
love and hugs Liz xx
ps, I have candy!

18 comments:

Dragonlady said...

Hi Liz

Wow these are fabulous. I love the little Christmas scene particularly. THe corrugated card is perfect and I love that Tilda - I feel another purchase coming on!!! THe die is great too, may have to be added to the basket at the same time. THanks for spending some more of my money hun!!!!!

Hugs Ali x

Vicky said...

Liz they are all so beautiful hun...and such gorgeous details too sweetie..

have a lovely day..hugs Vicky xx

cheryl said...

oh hun these are just gorgeous tags so beautifully decorated hugs cheryl xx

Janette said...

Morning Liz, your not alone with the Christmas tag so don't worry..lol...I love them, they are fab.xx

Pinklady 68 said...

Gorgeous tags!!!! Beautiful layout and details!!

Hugs Laila.

Teresa said...

These tags are all so beautiful Liz, the colours and tildas are just perfect! hugs Teresa xx

Christine said...

Hiya Liz hope your having a great time?? gorgeous Tilda Tags teamie..couldnt pick a fav cos love em all.

smiles blogging mummy xxxx

D K Crafts said...

Hi Liz. These tags are so pretty. Love the colours, images and details you have used and the tag die is a great shape. Hope you are enjoying your holiday. Donna

arjette said...

WOoowww I really love your tags, they are gorgeous!!!!!!!!

gr. arjette.

Susy said...

These are all so pretty!!!!

HUGS SUSY

Babette said...

All three of them are really georgeous. Especially the one with the christmas theme.
Hugs Babette

coops said...

fantastic tags liz.i love the different tilda`s and really stunning designs and details on all :D

xx coops xx

Fleur said...

Awesome tags Liz.
Hugz Fleur xXx

Fairy Pickles said...

To die for gorgeous Liz! Oh I am such a naughty girl, didn't even realize I wasn't following you! Sorry my sweet!

xoxoxox

debby4000 said...

Oh these are gorgeous Liz.
luv
debby

coldwaters2 said...

Oh Liz these are so beautiful what gorgeous images, colours and designs you have used they all look truly wonderful.
Hugs
Lorraine x

Anonymous said...

Oh wow Liz...your tags are just darling hun!! Love them ALL!! :) Thanks for sharing! Smiles, *Vicki*

Joanne said...

Beautiful Liz! Each one different and unique, so pretty all of them! Hugs, J:)