https://lizscreativecorner.blogspot.com/http://lizscreativecorner.blogspot.com.au/p/my-canvases-and-altered-art.htmlhttp://lizscreativecorner.blogspot.com.au/p/my-tutorials.htmlhttp://lizscreativecorner.blogspot.com.au/p/challenges_24.html

Pages

My Lovely Friends,

Saturday 28 July 2012

First Kiss

Hi guys, did you catch a peek of this yesterday? silly me pressed publish instead of save and the darn thing posted grr ( hubby came in talking to me and I got distracted)  it had taken me ages to do too! 
Anyway my card today is for The Stamp Basket
and is a gorgeous Stampavie image called a little bit of country,
it's again been coloured with my distress re-inkers as is the background, the beautiful Memory Box cupid heart die has been coloured with my distress inks to tone in with the colours,

I've used a basic craftworks card and cut it down to make a tag card shape, the gorgeous papers are letters from Paris love these, thanks Janet!

Items from The Stamp Basket

Craftwork cards ~ straight edge
Stampavie/Sarah Kay ~ A little bit of country
WRS ~ Letters from Paris
Hobby House ~ Ivory Pearls
Memory Box ~ Cupid heart
Memory Box ~ Honey Blossom sprig
Distress inks

Challenges
Cute card Thursday ~ So Distressing
Anything goes Challenge ~ lets not be square
Bearly mine ~ Shaped cards
Simon Says Stamp ~ Anything goes
Fussy and Fancy ~ vintage with distressing and lace
Stamping for the weekend ~ Photo inspiration

Other
Alterations ~ Butterflight and doily
White acrylic paint
Flowers/lacebutterfly/pearl hearts/ doily stash
Tim holtz ~ Film strip

OOps forgot to say Janet's still having a GDT call if your interested detail here

Hope the weather is lovely where you are,
Happy Crafting!
Hugs Liz xx

22 comments:

Kjersti said...

A gorgeous card Liz! Love the sweet image and the colours are so beautiful!
Have a nice day!
Hugs Kjersti:)

Marjan said...

What a gorgeous card Liz !!
I had the same mistake of publishing yesterday LOL.
It's a pitty that you can't get it removed completely.
But hey, we are humans so we can make mistakes ! LOL

Hugs, Marjan

Inkypinkydelights said...

Ah right, well that is why I could not put my comment in Liz! I am sure we have all done this, and not more than once too! lol MY, what a lovely card this is though! I love it! I clean forgot I had this image til I saw yours! Judy x

arjette said...

Yes I did see a little bit of it yesterday LOL
It's beautiful Liz, absolutely stunning, such a pretty stamp!!!!
Have a great weekend!

gr. arjette

Crea Astrid said...

What a beautiful card. Nice coloring.

Nice weekend.

Hugs Astrid.

Colinda said...

Beautiful!!! Love the image! Enjoy your day, Colinda

Susy said...

This is gorgeus, Liz!
Love this image and your coloring is beautiful!
The decorations is lovely!

HUGS SUSY

Teresa - My Crafty Heart said...

HI Liz, A beautiful card, love the way you coloured this little couple in those soft colours, so gorgeous :) your flowers and embellies are delish too, a stunning card, Hugs, Teresa x

CraftyNatalie said...

Wow! What a beautiful creation. I love the image, and the whole thing is sums up our distressing challenge.
Thanks for playing at fussy and fancy this fortnight.
Natalie- DT Member

Trish and Treasure said...

Wonderful and romantic card!!!
Hugs Trish xx

Dortesjs said...

waue this is so adorable and sweet love to see your work your so talented

coops said...

oh ow this is stunning liz.really beautiful design and details and i love the sweet image ;D


xx coops xx

sue w. said...

Hi Liz, this is gorgeous. Just love the detail, so many fab elements.
Hugs Sue W.

Lozzy said...

gorgeous card-colours and your colouring is amazing x

krafty-kutz said...

Wow,,another stunner nana! Sooo very pretty xx

Nicole said...

Absolutely stunning Liz. A real beauty.Hugs, Nicole

Janette said...

Beautiful Liz, always a pleasure to pop onto your blog, gorgeous..xx

Natascha said...

This card is so wonderfull. Love your pice. Thank you so much for joining us at Bearly Mine "Shaped Card" Challenge this week and good luck!

Hugs, Natascha

Lisa Walsh @ www.papercraftbusiness.com said...

Absolutely gorgeous :)
I love your colouring.
Thank you for sharing
Hugs
Lisa
P.S I have blog candy if you're interested :)
http://dreamtimedesigns.blogspot.com.au/

Tracey said...

Gorgeous Liz! Is this a new line by Sarah Kay? I have a First Kiss stamp but this looks different. Love the colouring and the stunning butterfly edge! How do you do that??
Hugs

Sarah-Jane said...

Stunning! Thank you for sharing your wonderful project with us at Fussy & Fancy.
Sarah-Jane xx

Sazzle said...

Congratulations Liz you've been hand chosen as one of the Top 5 from our Vintage challenge over at Fussy and Fancy :-)

If you pop over to our blog you can pick up your badge for your blog!

xx Happy crafting and glittery hugs xx

Sazzle