https://lizscreativecorner.blogspot.com/http://lizscreativecorner.blogspot.com.au/p/my-canvases-and-altered-art.htmlhttp://lizscreativecorner.blogspot.com.au/p/my-tutorials.htmlhttp://lizscreativecorner.blogspot.com.au/p/challenges_24.html

Pages

My Lovely Friends,

Wednesday 8 August 2012

It feels like Autumn

Hi guys, well it's not been a brill summer that's for sure, still waiting for it to come don't hold out much luck though!
I just love these latest Magnolias from the turning leaves collection and when I saw the inspirational photo on Magnolia-licious highlites I couldn't resist making a card,

Yep! back to my distress re-inkers lol, for the background, Tilda with corn, acorns and tree! phew
I've used a Go Kreate die to make my base card then used a Tim Holtz distressed doily die, some raffia and cheesecloth and a paper doily for detail and texture,
the flowers are froma a local craft shop and the leaves are a Tim Holtz Alterations die called Autumn Gatherings, apt hey?
 I cut my tree out,( flippin hard it was too lol )then layered it with pin Flair glue,
I distressed the fence with some sand paper to get a grunge aged look,
the cute bird meant to look like a Robin yes we get those in Britain in  Autumn /winter here, was from Hobby Craft,
the paper is from Magnolia too and is gorgeous, though I've managed to hide it quite well he he,

Challenges
Magnolia-licious Highlites ~ Photo inspiration
Live and love crafts ~ fabby  Sketch
Lovely hAnglar or sweet Magnolia ~ Flowers
Deep Ocean ~ Anything goes
Midweek Magnolias ~ use two or more dies/punches ~ go kreate die and tim holtz distressed doily die

hope you likey
happy crafting,
Hugs Liz xx

19 comments:

downrightcrafty said...

oh Liz such a perfect scene just love all the detail so pretty
Hugs Kate xx

Jenny said...

Oh so lovely Liz! I love your tree, worth all the work :-) Amazing creation. Jenny x

Jacqui's little piece of England said...

What a lovely card Liz. Great colouring

jacqui x

cheryl said...

oh hun this is simply stunning your detail is just amazing hugs Cherylxxxxxxx

coops said...

wow love this liz.stunning autumnal colours and the images and details are gorgeous :D

xx coops xx

Susy said...

Gorgeus card, Liz!

HUGS SUSY

Janette said...

Oh liz that must have been some task, paid off though, I think this is gorgeous in every possible way.xx

Crafty Loops said...

Wow such beautiful colours on this card Liz. I just love Autumn, the colours are so fantastic. Mind you I love autumn more when we have had a fabulously sunny summer and the trees are all in full bloom ready for their golden change......but considering it has rained almost every day in Northern Ireland since the end of May.....Autumn can stay away for another wee while longer if it wants, lol. Lee x

Anne said...

I always know I'm in for a treat when I visit here Liz, and today was no exception. LOVE your beautiful card and I love your delicate shading! Thanks for playing with Midweek Magnolias :o) xx

Sharon Caudle said...

Gorgeous card, Liz! Beautiful coloring and I love all the different elements you've incorporated into it. Gorgeous flowers and colors! Love it!
hugs, Sharon

Pat K said...

Beautiful autumn card with gorgeous detail. You've inspired me to bring out my Tilda's.

Thanks so much for joining us at the Papertake Weekly challenge. Pat K.x

Ivonne said...

Hi Liz! I love your card, every detail of it, cute images, amazing coloring, gorgeous flowers... OMG, I just love it! Hugs, Ivonne

Teresa said...

Good morning Liz,
You've just made my mind up about this stamp, I have to buy it, send it to you so you can paint it and send it back to me :o)
Your card is stunning Liz, I love the Autumn colours, my Daughters just bought me a little parcel full of goodies in Autumn colours, I just can't wait to receive them now.
Hugs Teresa xx

Anonymous said...

This is gorgeous, I love the shape and the wonderful details, Thanks so much for joining us at Midweek Magnolias
Hugs Julie P

Suzi Mac said...

Fabulous card Liz, love that sweet Tilda, your design and those pretty embellishments. Your colouring is stunning. Thank you for joining us at Midweek Magnolias.
Hugs
Suzi x

cheiron said...

Gorgeous coloring and design! Thanks for playing along with the Simon Says Stamp Challenge Blog this week!

Liefs Ineke said...

Your card is beautiful, thank for joining lovely Hanglar or Sweet magnolia

Hugs Ineke

Unknown said...

Hi Liz,
Thanks soo much for joining us over @LLC again for this month's challenge. It's such a pretty autumn card! The thing I like the most about autumn is the rich colours and you've managed to incorporate them all on this fab card. The flower arrangement is stunning!

Hugz,
Sandy

Becky said...

Liz, you make the most pretty scenes
Gorgeous take on our sketch
Thanks for joining us for this challenge at
Live & Love Crafts
Hugs Bex xx