https://lizscreativecorner.blogspot.com/http://lizscreativecorner.blogspot.com.au/p/my-canvases-and-altered-art.htmlhttp://lizscreativecorner.blogspot.com.au/p/my-tutorials.htmlhttp://lizscreativecorner.blogspot.com.au/p/challenges_24.html

Pages

My Lovely Friends,

Thursday 23 May 2013

Happy Birthday to you

Hi guys, it's hubby's birthday soon and I just couldn't resist this gorgeous stamp from Lily of the Valley, it's one of the new ones and I bought it from their fabby shop the other week, if you get chance to go to the shop do go, it's well worth it,
they have a monthly challenge  too, which I'm going to enter this in lol,

I've coloured Take it easy with my distress re-inkers and mated it onto kraft card stock,
the fabby papers are from My Crafty Heart and are from the Prima lifetime pad and Almanac pad,  I love how Prima pads go so well together,
The metal corner die and the Joy die bottom left I have added frantage too in aged Ivory, the Joy die 6002/0149 I just cut in card stock first then added my frantage on top then heated and did another layer on top of that, to finish it off I added a brad for a little detail, love how this stuff makes card look like metal lol,

Closer view of Take it easy,

To finish off the card I used some brown and cream bakers twine from the pretty little ribbon shop, which has a closing down sale on too at the moment and I added a clock charm from My Crafty Heart too,

To get hubby to be like this will be a miracle though as he never stops and I'm constantly telling him to have a rest, do you think he may get the hint?!!!!!! lol

Challenges
LOTV'S Ideas to Inspire ~ boy oh boy
Crafts and me ~  lots of layers









Catch up with you soon,
hugs Liz xx

16 comments:

Gemma said...

Such a lovely male card xx

Sue said...

Such a beautiful card Liz. The image is just delightful and coloured so beautifully. I love the papers and details you have added.
I am sure your hubby will be thrilled to receive such a fabulous card.
hugs Sue xx

debby4000 said...

Oh this is adorable Liz and fabulous too.
luv
Debby

Jacqui's little piece of England said...

Great card Liz I do love this new release for LOTV you are so lucky living close enough to their shop to visit
jacqui xx

Jacki Daniels said...

This is gorgeous love the image and your colouring is stunning beautiful I'm sure hubby will love it too

Anne said...

Liz this is just adorable!! Love the papers and layout on this one, not to mention the gorgeous stamps too
Anne x

Brigitte said...

WOW!!!! It's stunning Liz!!! Love the burlap and the embellishment! The little pocket watch and corner are fabulous. Hugs, Brigitte

Ustvarjalni utrinki Tamara P. said...

Fabulous card,
hugs Tamara

coops said...

stunning male card liz.fantastic image and I love your fab details :D

xx coops xx

Gina's Cards said...

Awww Liz this is such a fab male card! You have coloured it so beautifully and the embellishments totally finish it off!

Hugs
Gina x

Janine said...

A really great male card Liz.
Hugs, Janine xx

daun sirsak ace max said...

hmm happy brith day

Dianne said...

Fabulous card Liz, love all the layering whoozer the corner piece and hinge is stunning, love the burlap and the string attaching it, the tiny watch so sweet,and then the image colored to perfection, thanks so much for sharing and have a wonderful weekend..

Sue B said...

Aww this is gorgeous Liz… what a sweet image… and you've coloured it beautifully… I love the gorgeous papers and embellies… it's a stunning card!
I hope you have a lovely weekend hun!
Huge hugs
Sue xx

Donna Mosley said...

Gorgeous card Liz, love the sweet image and all the fab details. Hope hubby takes the hint and has a rest.

Donna x

Erica said...

Thanks so much for entering our first Lili of the Valley Challenge with your lovely card, Liz.
Good luck!
Erica x