https://lizscreativecorner.blogspot.com/http://lizscreativecorner.blogspot.com.au/p/my-canvases-and-altered-art.htmlhttp://lizscreativecorner.blogspot.com.au/p/my-tutorials.htmlhttp://lizscreativecorner.blogspot.com.au/p/challenges_24.html

Pages

My Lovely Friends,

Saturday 18 May 2013

Sassy Lady

I'm back today with a card that I've coloured with my copics for a change, while I've been resting I've coloured a few images up depending what mood I was in I chose either distress re-inkers or copics,
I saw a challenge at Saturated Canary with  fab inspiration  for emerald colours and purples, and just couldn't resist having a go lol,

I've used my light box in another place too so hope the piccies are ok,
The papers are a mix of Fairy Belle and some old Basic grey I've had ages, I need to ge myself some papers with a hint of lilac/purple in them as It's not a colourway I have a lot of lol,
The flowers are from my stash and the ribbon is from The Pretty Little Ribbon shop who sadly is closing down, Thanks Sarah I loved being on your Design Team,
Go check out her shop as there is a mega sale on now,

The gorgeous pearl string is from the ribbon girl as is the beaded stem, I will  direct link  the products  I used from My Crafty heart below,

Challenges
Saturated Canary - colour inspiration challenge
Totally papercrafts - Diva young or old

Copic colours used

Skin - E000, E00, E21, E11,
Greens - G05, G07, G17, G29
Purples - V04, V06, V09,  V15, V17,
Hair - W0, W1, W3, W5
Shadow - C0, C1

Hugs liz xx











11 comments:

Jacqui's little piece of England said...

Gorgeous Liz I love this image fabby colours great card
jacqui x

Ustvarjalni utrinki Tamara P. said...

Gorgeous colours, beautiful card,
hugs Tamara

Kim said...

fabulous card, great image and just love those rich purples and greens
Kim x

Donna Mosley said...

Beautiful card Liz, love the stunningly coloured image and pretty design.

Donna x

Sue said...

WOW!! This is stunning Liz. I love that image, your colouring is wonderful and I love the pearls around the frame and pretty embellishment
hugs Sue xx

coops said...

fantastic card liz.i really love your design and bold colours and the image is stunning :D

xx coops xx

Unknown said...

The emerald is really striking! And it makes such a fab colour combination with purple, too! Lovely card Liz and sassy it is! Hope you're doing fine love, sending hugs, Ira xox
irascreacorner.blogspot.nl

Dianne said...

Liz you always blow me away...
All that lovely layering, gorgeous flowers, beautiful die cuts, colors are my fav green and purple and the image is va va va voom, colored to perfection. You have created a fabulous card, thanks for sharing and have a wonderful day..

Teresa - My Crafty Heart said...

Hi Liz, Wow, she is a beauty and what fabulous shades you've used, very sassy indeed! I hope you're Ok hun,have a lovely evening, Big Hugs, Teresa xxx

mixamatoasties said...

Wow Liz, what a stunning card. Love love love the colour of her dress!

Thanks for sharing at TPC this week.

Susan x

Kim said...

love the purple & emerald! Thanks for joining us at Totally papercrafts! Kim x