https://lizscreativecorner.blogspot.com/http://lizscreativecorner.blogspot.com.au/p/my-canvases-and-altered-art.htmlhttp://lizscreativecorner.blogspot.com.au/p/my-tutorials.htmlhttp://lizscreativecorner.blogspot.com.au/p/challenges_24.html

Pages

My Lovely Friends,

Monday 27 May 2013

Sent with love

Hi guys, hope your all having a gorgeous Bank Holiday weekend, we have actually had a couple of days of sun!!!! yes I did say that, sun!!!, I'd forgotten what it looked like, lol
I was told to get some sun on my bones for the tablets I'm on, so it was on medical orders that I just had to sit outside didn't I ?????

Anyway enough jabber from me he he, I'm showing you a card I've made with an Old Letter Rose stamp 2 from Noor, designed by the  Jolanda,  I saw it on Facebook and just had to have it, wow  it's so adorable, I so love postage stamps and this combo is perfect, they do others too and the are gorgeous too,

I've used distress inks  re-inkers and distress ink markers for this one, I have made another in other colours too but that's for a DT card coming soon, so watch this this space lol,
I printed out two of the postcard stamps then layered them and thought the Tim Holtz antique pen nib went brill with it too,
the gorgeous lace is from Live and love crafts,
I frantaged the edges of the postcards and did the metal butterfly too,
Papers are from the Prima Romance Novel from the lovely Teresa at my crafty heart, though I can't find it now sorry, but do check out her other  products, which are gorgeous,
To finish off I've used a metal corner from live and love crafts too and a doily which I've distressed, a Tim Holtz film strip and some pearl strings plus flowers from my stash,

Not sure if it fits any challenges, but if you do know of any please give me a hint lol,

Challenges
Bunny Zoes - case a DT member/ Sara
Simon says stamp - take a picture
By the cute and girly - Flowers

Catch up soon,
Hugs Liz xx





19 comments:

Ustvarjalni utrinki Tamara P. said...

Auhhhh
gorgeous card,
I am without words
wauuuu
hugs Tamara

downrightcrafty said...

loved this when I saw it on facebook and adore it again so much beautiful detail just stunning
Hugs Kate xx

Unknown said...

OUTSTANDING! LOOOOOVE it!
Jasmina

Brigitte said...

WOW Liz!!!!! Your card is fabulous! Love that stamp and the gorgeous flower!!! THe nib is perfect for it! You can participate in the challenge at By The Cute And Girly: flowers. Hugs, Brigitte

Jacqui's little piece of England said...

This is adorable Liz I really like the postage stamp
jacqui x

Teresa - My Crafty Heart said...

Hi Hun, wow, what a gorgeous card, that flower image is a beauty and I adore that Tim Holtz nib... Ah, sadly the PrIma Romance Novel is discontinued hun, they don't stay around long :( a lovely pad it is too... they do it for most of their pads nowadays inc the last release...hope the sunny weather continues, it's lovely here, so making the most of it:) have a lovely Monday, big hugs, Teresa xxx

Debbie said...

Hi Liz what a stunning card.Beautiful stamp.Amazing detail too.Love it.Hope you're okay - sorry I've not had much chance to comment.Your cards are so beautiful.Such talent.Lovely and sunny here too in East Yorkshire.Big hugs Debbie x

Riet said...

What a beautiful card Liz.

Hugs Riet.xx

Unknown said...

Oh this is gorgeous Liz! I can see why you wanted to have this stamp, for you've created such a delicate card with it. Hope you're doing fine after those lovely rays of sun? Big hugs, Ira xox
irascreacorner.blogspot.nl

Tineke van der Linden said...

Wat een supermooie kaart met de schitterende postcard stempel!
Groetjes Tineke

Kirsty said...

Hi Saw this on facebook and had to come nosey...Just love it tall ..the purples with the postcard and the nib it's all just super gorgeous ;0)

Sarah said...

Hello Liz,
Another beautiful card, love how you have got the light catching the tips of the flowers.
Hope is well with you.
Take care,
Sarahx

Lisa Carroll said...

Gorgeous card! Love the vintage, feminine feel.. so many lovely textures and embellishments! :) Thanks for joining us in the "Take a Picture" challenge over at the Simon Says Stamp challenge blog!

Donna Mosley said...

Gorgeous card Liz. Love the beautiful image and stunning design.

Donna x

debby4000 said...

Love your wonderful beautiful card
luv
Debby

coops said...

wow so stunning liz.really love the vintage stamp and fantastic colouring and details :D

xx coops xx

Dianne said...

STUNNING, just a gorgeous make Liz, you do make some of the most gorgeous cards in blog land, amazing layout, the lace,beautiful flowers, loooove the nib and all that edging makes me weak, I had to facebook it thanks for sharing I looooove it, have a wonderful day..

Sara said...

This is simply stunning, I love the colours you have used and all the embellishments you have chosen just set the image off perfectly, hugs Sara xxx

Dortesjs said...

aww I will follow your stunning blog