https://lizscreativecorner.blogspot.com/http://lizscreativecorner.blogspot.com.au/p/my-canvases-and-altered-art.htmlhttp://lizscreativecorner.blogspot.com.au/p/my-tutorials.htmlhttp://lizscreativecorner.blogspot.com.au/p/challenges_24.html

Pages

My Lovely Friends,

Friday 17 May 2013

Whoop Whoop!!

It's the last day of my treatment today yeah!!!!
boy am I ready, going to the hospital every day for three weeks is something I'm glad that's over lol,
The treatment has made me quite tired and so I have not been blogging much or making cards but I've made this one for My Crafty Heart DT
The gorgeous image is coloured with my distress re-inkers and is so adorable and she's a dream to colour,

The main shape is a Go Kreate die, and I've coloured her in these colours to match n with the fabby papers,
Hopefully I will have a link list below of the products used, if not \i will put them on later lol,

Challenges
Elisabeth Bell's world - April showers bring forth May flowers







Hugs Liz xx



15 comments:

Janette said...

Hello Liz me little darlin, Well done girl, it's nearly over, just glad your ok....
Your card is beautiful and that image is a real cutie...
Take it easy now, you got all the time you need..lol...xxxxxxxx

Exclusively by Mel said...

Oh it's so gorgeous,and great news about your treatment :)
Mel. xxx

Alexandra♥ said...

Liz! The card you made is beautiful in all the ways - the die-cuts, the papers, the coloring of the image! Like it a lot!

Gertrude said...

Die Karte ist ein Traum, so schön gestaltet
lg gertrude

Unknown said...

Hi Liz,
So glad your treatment is all finished hunni. Hope you are soon feeling 100% again. Love love love your card sweetie, such dreamy colours and such a fab shape too. Gorgeous.
hugs
Dawn xxx

Gina's Cards said...

Hi Liz, wow what a stunning card! I love the image and your design is fab!

I hope you will soon be feeling better!

Have a good weekend.

Hugs
Gina x

Dianne said...

Oh I'm so happy to hear your treatments are done,hope you're all better soon. This card is the BOMB, all the layering, love the cheesecloth behind, that sweet hidden pocket, the beautiful butterflies,you have colored to perfection,the white dots you added just make her pop off the card, fantastic make Liz, do get lots of rest, we can wait for your outstanding work, sending healing wishes XXOO...

Vicky said...

Fabulous hun..and I'm so pleased your treatment is nearly over too.:o)

have a lovely weekend...biggest of hugs Vicky xx

downrightcrafty said...

thrilled for you and loving the layers and depth on this beautiful card
Hugs Kate xx

Jacqui's little piece of England said...

Gorgeous Liz great image and such lovely colouring
jacqui x

Glad your treatment has ended good luck xxx

Teresa - My Crafty Heart said...

Hi Hun,
So good to see you in Blogland again and glad you're doing ok...Wowee! what a card too I LOVE IT! your colouring with those distress inks is absolutely beautiful and what a wonderful layout and design you've put together with the papers and butterflies Liz, it's gorgeous, Hope you have a wonderful weekend, Big Hugs, Teresa xxx

Janine said...

Beautiful card Liz and such pretty colours. Have a lovely weekend.
Hugs, Janine xx

Kelly said...

I am so happy for you, yeah more time to enjoy life now. Your card is gorgeous and I love your image! She is colored so perfectly. Your card is beautiful and full of fun papers and embellies. Love the design.
Hugs Kelly

coops said...

so stunning liz.your details are so pretty and I love the gorgeous sweet image :D
so pleased your treatment is all done now.

xx coops xx

Mary Lou said...

Hi Liz--Wow this is sooooo SWEET!!! Honey Bee is just too Cute!!! Really like the Go Kreate die you used!! Thanks for joining us at EBWorld!!
Hugs