https://lizscreativecorner.blogspot.com/http://lizscreativecorner.blogspot.com.au/p/my-canvases-and-altered-art.htmlhttp://lizscreativecorner.blogspot.com.au/p/my-tutorials.htmlhttp://lizscreativecorner.blogspot.com.au/p/challenges_24.html

Pages

My Lovely Friends,

Sunday 23 June 2013

Dream

Hi guys, sorry I've not been round to you yet, I've felt really tired these last few days and had Tegan too, but thanks so much for your visits and I will be round to you soon,
 we're back today at Addicted to stamps with a fabby challenge for you
Gorgeous Lace,
I love using lace and beautiful embellies so this was  right up my street,


I just couldn't resist using this gorgeous Aliah digi stamp again by Hanna Lynn from crafts and me, I so love her expression and that hair is to die for, she again coloured with my distress re-inkers, I've discovered my old love of distressing my edges again ( why I gave this up I don't know) lol and so have also distressed the edge of the image, love the shabby chic/vintage look this gives,
The pretty lace was from a gift voucher I was sent by the TT girls when I was recovering from my op, it was so lovely to go shopping on line and really gave me something to enjoy, thanks again girls so much,



The fabby papers are from the Prima  Divine paper pad from the lovely Teresa at My Crafty Heart, again I've distressed these with my scissors, the doily die is by Noor and wow I love it, this I cut using Kraft card stock but they look fab cut in white with distress inks added, one of which is coming on my blog soon lol,


I painted the beautiful butterfly with picket fence crackle paint and added a hint of glitter over the top too, the Prima pearl trim for it's tail is again available from MCH,


One of the papers had this gorgeous little butterfly on, which I cut to be on the edge and used another smaller bit of the same trim to finish this one off too,
I've also used another Noor product which is the for you bingo stamp, which I have again stamped onto kraft card stock, cut out then roughed the edges slightly,

 Will check for challenges later,
Bunny Zoes - wings
Live and Love crafts ~ Birthstones / March
The hobby house - anything goes
Stampin for the weekend - anything goes

If any of you guys have any ideas for my photos all help appreciated, I've used a light box and two lamps but my cards always seem dull and boring, when in RL they don't seem to look the same, lol
Edited to add
if you have sent me any e-mails and I haven't replied I think my e-mail thingy is playing up again,
it does sometimes then usually corrects itself, so if you want to send me another please try again or leave me a note on my comments to say you want to goet in touch,
thanks xx




Catch you soon,
hugs Liz xx

23 comments:

Jacqui's little piece of England said...

your card I lovely Liz love the way you've coloured your image
jacqui x

Gertrude said...

WOW. ein Trauuuuuuuuuuuuuum
toll
lg gertrude

Marlies said...

A beautiful card Liz! Lovely papers and a fab design. Beautiful embellies and a fab image! hugs, Marlies

Anonymous said...

thank you so much for joining us for our very first challenge at the Hobby House
Hugs Kate xx

coops said...

love this liz.aliah is so stunning and I love your fabulous colouring and distressing ;D

xx coops xx

Vicky said...

Gorgeous hun....and I love the colours too...:o)

biggest of hugs Vicky xx

Donna Mosley said...

Stunning card Liz, wonderfully coloured and embellished as always.

Donna x

Jayne A said...

Stunning card Liz, Love the image.
Hugs
Jayne

Dianne said...

This is right up your alley Liz mine too, lots of lovely layering,loooooove your distressed edges,gorgeous die cuts,all those layers sitting every which way, very nice, pretty roses and rose ribbon, and that image colored to perfection again.. Thanks for sharing, get all the rest you need, we'll see you when you can, have a wonderful restful week...

downrightcrafty said...

this is one gorgeous card love all the pretty elements
Hugs Kate xx

debby4000 said...

Absolutely gorgeous card.
luv
Debby

Unknown said...

Gorgeous card Liz, love your wonderfully coloured image and beautiful distressed edges, really pretty! Hugs, Ira xox
irascreacorner.blogspot.nl

Elin said...

Gorgeous card with loads of yummy details ;) Thank you for joining the LLC challenge this month.

Janette said...

Hiya Liz hunny, Sorry your feeling tired, don't over-do it to soon...in other,'will you behave little woman'....lol...

Liz your card is so gorgeous, I don't think there is anything wrong with your pictures, all your work stands out......
Take care sweetie and no probs about leaving comments, really.xxx

Gina's Cards said...

This is so beautiful Liz! Your card is so beautifully designed and coloured! Love the Noor stamps too (they are on my wish list)!

Hugs
Gina x

Elise said...

Wowww, Liz, this is sooo GORGEOUS!!! I love every single thing about this, and your details are FAB!


Big Hugs,
Elise

Susy said...

This is absolutly stunning, Liz!

I wish you a lovely summer!

HUGS SUSY

Bridie said...

Oh she's a stunner! I love all the little details, the pearls and the flowers

Thank you so much for stopping by and leaving a lovely comment on my blog



Happy crafting from Bridie

Debbie said...

A beautiful card Liz. Thank you for joining us at The Hobby House.
Debbie x

Debbie said...

So pretty.Love the use of kraft card.Beautiful stamp too.Hugs Debbie x

Franz♥ said...

Gorgeous creation Liz! Love your design and your wonderful colouring, sweetie!

Hugs, Franz.

Julie said...

This is just lovely!

Thanks for joining us at Stampin' for the Weekend for our Anything Goes challenge!

Hugs

Julie x

Jenn Bedient said...

Gorgeous card! Love your image and all the embellies. Thanks so much for sharing with us at Stampin' for the Weekend. Hope you have a great day!

- Jenn DT
Crafted My Fancy