https://lizscreativecorner.blogspot.com/http://lizscreativecorner.blogspot.com.au/p/my-canvases-and-altered-art.htmlhttp://lizscreativecorner.blogspot.com.au/p/my-tutorials.htmlhttp://lizscreativecorner.blogspot.com.au/p/challenges_24.html

Pages

My Lovely Friends,

Tuesday 30 July 2013

Christmas in July

Hi guys, now as some of you already know I don't really do Christmas till November and even then it's under duress lol, but having said that I've really enjoyed making this for our 
Deep Ocean  challenge of

Christmas in July

our sponsor this time is
Sassy Cheryl's and she has given us a  couple of fab digi's  to work/play with,
 thank you xx

I have printed out this fabby digi image called Christmas package overload, a few times then decoupaged it, after colouring the pieces with my copics,
I can't seem to get out the habit of doing this at the moment, which is driving me mad as it takes forever lol but still it's fun to do he he,

Angled view to hopefully show the layers!
close up view!!

the main card shape is a tag design I made myself and I used papers from  the MME lost and found paper  pad,
the cute ginger bread man in the corner is a fabby new border die I got in my DT package from the lovely Teresa at My Crafty Heart, it's by Memory box and is a long border die but  I just used a little of it on here,
again I've used the gorgeous Noor snowflake edge die and added white shabby embossing powder on the top as I love the effect this gives,

if you like the snowflake edge die I have it at the top of my blog as a mini candy,

hope you'll join us for our Christmas in July challenge, look forward to seeing your creations,





hugs Liz xx

3 comments:

Unknown said...

So sweet!!!! A darling Christmas tag with such a cute image, lovely snowflakes and scrummy frantage, love this Liz! Hugs, Ira xox
irascreacorner.blogspot.nl

Teresa - My Crafty Heart said...

Hi Liz,
Wow, such a cute card hun, the decoupage effect is fabulous and you can see the layers - love how you placed the dies too, looks wonderful - I still can't quite bring myself to make a Christmas Card just yet...soon though! Big Hugs, Teresa xxx

Lori Aragon said...

This is waaaaaay CUTE Liz!!! Oh my how long did this take you to put together? I'd go bonkers!!!
Thanks so much for entering my Saturated Canary Giveaway :) AND... I've spent a lot of time just for you (lol!) figuring out how to get back to my blogger profile so you can find me :) :) :)
I did NOT know about your breast cancer surgery. Waaaaaahh!!! I'm so sorry you had to go through that...it just stinks! So happy to hear that you are healing - it seems to take forever...the physical part is the easiest - the emotional for me took a very loooooong time. Praying for PEACE for you Sweet Friend ♥