https://lizscreativecorner.blogspot.com/http://lizscreativecorner.blogspot.com.au/p/my-canvases-and-altered-art.htmlhttp://lizscreativecorner.blogspot.com.au/p/my-tutorials.htmlhttp://lizscreativecorner.blogspot.com.au/p/challenges_24.html

Pages

My Lovely Friends,

Sunday 17 November 2013

Buttons and bows with Tilda

Hi guys, wow is there a lot of stuff going on at my end, Kay has managed to sell her house and while she looks for another they are moving in with us!!!!!!!!!!!!! so guess who's craft room is being used as Tegans bedroom??
so my stuff has been moved into a couple of places so bear with me if I'm not blogging as much at the moment while they move in etc!!!!!
right ramble over, on to the card!
This time at Totally Tilda the challenge is to use buttons and bows with Tilda of course!
I haven't a lot of ribbon at the moment so I have used twine and seam binding for the bows,
Merry Christmas Tilda has been coloured with my distress re-inkers and marker for the white, the gorgeous die cut border is a new one from Noor 6002/0260, the poinsettias are a Doo hickey die and the leaves are from la-la land crafts,
The beautiful papers are from Teresa at my crafty heart and are from the MME vintage Christmas pad as is the all is bright button, Teresa's got a pre Christmas sale on now go check it out!!!
Recipe
Open leaf flourish @ LA-LA LAND CRAFTS
MME all is bright buttons @ MCH
MME Vintage Christmas paper pad @ MCH
Noor border die - 6002/0260 (retailers in my sidebar)
Doo Hickey - bloomy tag die
Doo Hickey poinsettia die
we are kindly being sponsored today by the fabby

thanks Nikki,
Challenges
Bunny Zoe's - shabby chic/ vintage
Tilda's Town - Favorite stamp
we hope you will join us with your button and bows creations,
happy crafting,
hugs Liz xx

9 comments:

Janette said...

Hi Liz, Fab card, love to see all the gorgeous reds coming out, so lush...
Just think Liz, you'll have Tegan 'on tap' 24/7.....xxx

Erica ♥ said...

What a beautiful card, wowww !
Hugs Erica ☼

Gina's Cards said...

Such a beautiful card! I love the colours you have used for her hair!
Hugs
Gina x

Elaine said...

It's a gorgeous card Liz.
I do love those papers too!
Pretty embellies and a super sweet image.

You'll be having lots of snuggles with Tegan!

Big hugs
Elaine xxx

Brigitte said...

So beautiful Liz!!!! Love the gorgeous flowers and cute little Tilda. Hugs, Brigitte

debby4000 said...

Oh I do love your beautiful, adorable card.
luv
Debby

coops said...

so stunning and stylish liz.i love the gorgeous tilda and your design and colours are fabulous :D

xx coops xx

Rene said...

This is just beautiful! Thank you so much for sharing this wonderful card with us at Tilda's Town! Good luck,
Rene :D

Anonymous said...

Lovely Christmas creating with Tilda Liz! So glad you linked up to Tilda's Town Challenges! Thanks for playing!