https://lizscreativecorner.blogspot.com/http://lizscreativecorner.blogspot.com.au/p/my-canvases-and-altered-art.htmlhttp://lizscreativecorner.blogspot.com.au/p/my-tutorials.htmlhttp://lizscreativecorner.blogspot.com.au/p/challenges_24.html

Pages

My Lovely Friends,

Tuesday 19 November 2013

My Wish list

Hi guys, back today to show you a card I've made using the fabby My Wish list stamp from Noor,
I've used Show the way Tilda from the latest Winter Wonderland collection, she is coloured with my distress re-inkers and then fussy cut out,
the awesome paper art trees at the side are from Doobadoo and I so love these,
To finish the card off I used a couple of die cut snowflakes from Noor and a fab tag die from there too,
Recipe
Show the way Tilda - Winter Wonderland collection
Joy crafts/ Winter wishes snowflake die - 6002/2018
Joy crafts/ Happy Holidays tag die - 6002/2017
Joy crafts / Winter paper pad - 6011/0019
Doobadoo paper art  trees -  472.948.012
for all Noor/joy crafts and Doobadoo products retailers, the  list is  in my sidebar
Melissa Frances pearls @ MCH
hugs Liz
ps back tomorrow with another creation showing the same my wish list stamp,

10 comments:

Anne said...

pretty as a picture Liz
Anne x

Ustvarjalni utrinki Tamara P. said...

So sweet and cute card
love it
hugs Tamara

Beth Brovold said...

WOW Liz!! Beautiful card and I just love the "Wish List" stamp!!! You are an inspiration!!!

Tania said...

Cute card, Tilda works perfectly with the wish list stamp. As usual love it!

Melanie said...

A gorgeous card Liz!

Hugs,
Melanie

Jayne A said...

Fabulous card Liz.
Hugs
Jayne

Kjersti said...

What a gorgeous card Liz, love the colors and beautiful papers!
Have a great week!
Hugs Kjersti:)

Davi said...

Absolutely gorgeous Liz!! I love the way you cut out the sweet Tilda and colored her! Looks so beautiful with the lovely background and pretty snowflakes :)

debby4000 said...

Absolutely adorable and gorgeous too.
luv
Debby

coops said...

so gorgeous liz.i love the wish list stamp and stunning icy colours and tilda :D

xx coops xx