https://lizscreativecorner.blogspot.com/http://lizscreativecorner.blogspot.com.au/p/my-canvases-and-altered-art.htmlhttp://lizscreativecorner.blogspot.com.au/p/my-tutorials.htmlhttp://lizscreativecorner.blogspot.com.au/p/challenges_24.html

Pages

My Lovely Friends,

Saturday 9 November 2013

something old something new

Hi guys, the lovely Chantal over at Time for Magnolia challenge asked me if I wanted to GDT for challenge #35, of course I said yes!! anyway the challenge is to use a Magnolia stamp that is at least 12 months old and a new one too,
As you can see I used a few more lol, the house is a birdhouse that I have painted with white acrylic paint first,

I then used a Magnolia Doo Hickey lace die for the roof edges at the front, the circle window at the top I filled round with a McGill pine branch punch and I layered them and added a mini Holding Tilda from an older collection,
All my images where coloured with my distress re-inkers,
at the front of the house below the following images were used,
The day before Christmas Edwin - Winter Wonderland collection (new)
In the snow ski Tilda - Winter Wonderland collection (new)
Show the way Rudolf - Winter Wonderland collection ( new)
Older collections
Joyful Tilda
I also used some of the Doobadoo paper art trees 472.948.012and the Joy crafts grass die 6002/0137 to finish the scene off,
The snowballs are made using liquid applique again!!!! lol
the poinsettia is a Magnolia  Doo Hickey die,
At one side of the house I used Pixie Tilda from an older collection too, I cut out A Doo Hickey spruce tree three times and layered them onto each other to give the tree depth,
The roof I made using another Doo Hickey die and paper from the MME vintage Christmas paper pad, you can just see the last strip in the picture,
This is the other side where I used a die cut sleigh, added some twine threaded with a couple of jingle bells and two more Doo Hickey trees leaving these flat to look more like they are in the background!
Front view again lol,
I wish to thanks Chantal and the girls for asking me to be a GDT, pop on over and see the other girls awesome creations too,

Challenges
Tilda's Town - Christmas
Magnolia-licious - Anything goes
7 kids collage - anything goes
Boutique Magnolia - sweets - hopefully the  sweets/biscuits on the tray will do if not just delete my entry
hugs Liz xx

14 comments:

Lisanne said...

Wat een prachtige creatie heb je gemaakt! De Magnolia stempels zijn schitterend ingekleurd, helemaal super!

Fijn weekend!
Groetjes Lisanne
http://cardsbylies.blogspot.nl/

Louise said...

Wow!! Gorgeous creation. Love the scene you have created. Thanks for joining us at Tilda's Town for our challenge
hugs Louise

Beth Brovold said...

WOW WOW WOW Liz!!! This is AMAZING!!! I just LOVE your CREATIVITY!!! Oh and I will e-mail (regarding my blog questions) you when I get a minute...been busy with work stuff myself!!! STUNNING project!!!

Erica ♥ said...

What a lovely X-mas house, so
beautiful !
Hugs Erica ☼

Suzi Mac said...

Awe!! Liz, this is so adorable, a wonderful Christmas creation with so many amazing sweet images and details. Love it to bits. Thank you coming over to join us at Magnolia-licious challenge. Good luck in the draw.
Hugs Suzi

Ustvarjalni utrinki Tamara P. said...

Gorgeous scene
love it
hugs Tamara

JenniferD said...

This is Amaaaaazing Looooove it so much to look at. Have a Great Weekend!

MackieMade Paper Creations said...

WOWSA !!!! I bet you spent many hours creating this beautiful piece of art! Thanks so much for sharing it with us at 7Kids College Fund!

coops said...

wow this is fantastic liz.really amazing design and i love all your gorgeous images and details :D

xx coops xx

Gina's Cards said...

WOW this is STUNNING!! I love it, it is such a work of art!

Hugs
Gina x

Karen said...

Gorgeous project! I love this so beautifully done. Love all your details.Thanks for joining us at www.7kidscollegfund.com.
Karen

Lena said...

Wow!! This a fabulous creation. Amazing idea. Love the scene you have created and details.
Thanks for joining us at Boutique Magnolia's Challenge.
Hugs,

Teresa said...

Hi Liz,
Thank you for joining in at Tilda's Town Christmas Challenge with your superb creation.
Hugs Teresa

Babi Kind said...

Wowww! Stunning Creation. The layout and colors are lovely. Thanks for joining us at Tilda's Town. Hugs Babi