https://lizscreativecorner.blogspot.com/http://lizscreativecorner.blogspot.com.au/p/my-canvases-and-altered-art.htmlhttp://lizscreativecorner.blogspot.com.au/p/my-tutorials.htmlhttp://lizscreativecorner.blogspot.com.au/p/challenges_24.html

Pages

My Lovely Friends,

Sunday 24 November 2013

Totally Tilda midweek buttons and bows

Hi guys, I'm back today with my card for buttons and bows at Totally Tilda, I'm really short on ribbon at the moment so I used some I had and it wasn't really good for bows, as it is a little stiff but I tried, lol,

Tilda is coloured with my distress re-inkers and has lots of glamour dust for her mittens and hat trim, the fabby papers are from MME Winter Wonderland paper pad from Teresa at My Crafty Heart,
The gorgeous paper art Christmas trees are by Dutch Doobadoo , I so love these, retailers in my sidebar,
a few MF  pearls and a button from my stash finish off the card,

Nikki from Bunny Zoe's is sponsoring us again this challenge thanks so much hun,


Do join us in the fun,
happy Crafting,
hugs Liz xx

11 comments:

Unknown said...

How do you always get it so right Liz. I would never have thought of putting those two papers together but they look fabulous. Great card hunni.
xxxxxx

tilly said...

a beautiful card, lovely colouring and fab little trees
Tilly

Beth Brovold said...

I LOVE YOUR BOW Liz!!! Your card is just BEAUTIFUL!!!

Ustvarjalni utrinki Tamara P. said...

Fantastic card
hugs Tamara

Jayne A said...

Beautiful card. Love the shape.
Hugs
Jayne

Elaine coustley said...

Beautiful card & your ribbon bow is just right.x

debby4000 said...

Gorgeous, sweet card.
luv
Debby

Brigitte said...

Love your tree and bow LIz!!!! It doesn't look stiff at all. Gorgeous Tilda, love the layout! Hugs, Brigitte

Susie Sugar said...

Gorgeous card Liz and I love the creation on your fab new header
Hugs Susie xx

coops said...

so stunning liz.really sweet tilda and your colouring and design are gorgeous :D

xx coops xx

Christine said...

Hi Liz awww this sweet Tilda is gorgeous in this colour combo lovely design & shape.

smiles mummy Tildarette x