https://lizscreativecorner.blogspot.com/http://lizscreativecorner.blogspot.com.au/p/my-canvases-and-altered-art.htmlhttp://lizscreativecorner.blogspot.com.au/p/my-tutorials.htmlhttp://lizscreativecorner.blogspot.com.au/p/challenges_24.html

Pages

My Lovely Friends,

Friday 11 July 2014

Summer time fun

Hi guys, just popping by with a card i've been making here and there, as you know were helping Kay to get her house sorted, it needed a few more jobs doing than we thought so I've been helping with that or looking after Tegan instead, however i just couldn't resist making this display just for fun!

I've used the fab new house template 470 713 510 made by Dutch Doobadoo as a beach hut this time, if you wish to see the house one i made please scroll down,
I used some wood effect paper to make the hut adding 3D foam pads on the door panels to add depth and on the top of the roof too,
Tilda and Edwin are coloured with my distress re-inkers and have been fussy cut out then layered onto the display with foam pads (Tilda) and acetate Edwin,
The kraft sprocket from DD I used as a nautical type embellishment on the top,
to give the sea effect I added some shells, and seaweed type dies on top of some cheesecloth, the waves were made using a on the edge die,
Closer view of Tilda and beach effect, the fence is a Doo hickey lovely fence die and I have added vintage photo to give an a weathered look,
the waves have a hint of crackle paint on them,

Edwin has dots of liquid pearl on the star fish and the flag die is by La La Land crafts,

Challenges
Live and love crafts - By the sea
Crafty little fairies - Summer fun

Well guys, I'm back tomorrow with my We Do Doobadoo DT card,
have a lovely weekend,
Happy Crafting!!!
Hugs Liz xx

7 comments:

Unknown said...

I love thus Hun x
Sandie

Sarah said...

Such a fabulous project and perfect for our "Summer Fun" at Crafty Little Fairies. Thanks for playing!! Sarah

Cinderella said...

Lovely Summer creation
Thank you for joining us @ Magnolia Forever
XXX
Cinderella

Karen said...

Very sweet! Beautifully colored. Thanks for joining us at Magnolia Forever.

Karen

Sue said...

Gorgeous card. I love the images, fabulous beach hut design and such beautiful detailing.
Thank you for taking part in the Crafty Little Fairies Challenge this month.
Sue xx

Beverley said...

Gorgeous card. I love the beach hut. Thanks for joining in our 'Summertime Fun' challenge at Crafty Calendar this month.
Hugs
Bev x

Unknown said...

Hi Liz,
Hope you're enjoying Summer! I think it's the best one I've experienced in the UK in the 10 years I've lived here. Adorable 3D project; the beach hut is fab, and of course Tilda & Edwin as well. Thanks for playing with us at LLC and see you soon again... ;-)

Hugz, Sandy
Owner & Operator @Live & Love Crafts