https://lizscreativecorner.blogspot.com/http://lizscreativecorner.blogspot.com.au/p/my-canvases-and-altered-art.htmlhttp://lizscreativecorner.blogspot.com.au/p/my-tutorials.htmlhttp://lizscreativecorner.blogspot.com.au/p/challenges_24.html

Pages

My Lovely Friends,

Thursday 8 January 2015

Walking on Sunshine

Hi all, I'm here today because I've seen that the gorgeous stamps and Digi's of Tiddly Inks are having a DT call, well i do love the quirkiness and awesome cuteness of these stamps so thought I'd have a go,
I've used this time a clear stamp, though I love their digi's too, it's called Fairy Sunny Day clear stamp set and I have coloured her with my distress inks, they look fab coloured with crayons and copics too,

My papers are by maja design from a few different paper sets and I have distressed the edges with my distress tool and also edged them with distress ink,

I added a little glamour dust on  the flowers,
Decorative Flowers are from Wild Orchid crafts and  the beautiful lace is from The Ribbon Girl,
I  also used a border from one of the papers and rolled it onto a wooden spool I had in my stash,
The fab verse is one of two that comes with the stamp too,
full view again,

The Dt call is on till the 15th of January, check it out!!!!
Happy Crafting!!!!
Hugs Liz xx 

8 comments:

Gina's Cards said...

This is absolutely beautiful Liz! Love your design and gorgeous colouring! Good luck with the DT call.
Hugs
Gina x

Beth Brovold said...

Love it Liz!! What a super sweet image...beautifully coloured...your colouring always leaves me in AWE!! Perfectly embellished!!! Good luck with the DT call...they'd be LUCKY to have you on their team!!
Take care,
Beth

Carol S. said...

Gorgeous card and loving this image. Beautifully coloured. Hugs, Carol S.xx

Curly said...

She so cute Liz, love the colour theme and good luck with the DT call,

Thank you so much for stopping and for taking the time to leave a comment, its deeply appreciated,

Crafty Hugs and kindest regards
Bridget AKA Curly bear crafts

Marjorie said...

Wow! This is so beautiful Liz... fabulous image and so beautifully colored too... good luck with your DT call:)... This card is sure to win them over lol!!
Hugs,
Marjorie xx

Unknown said...

Hi Liz your cards are amazing and I love your designs that you do.
I'm so pleased I've found your blog.
I'm looking forward to following you.
Take care

Debs xxx

Lady E said...

Hi Liz :) Thank you visiting my store Scrap & Craft :) Beautiful blog and beautiful cards!!! I will be looking for more designers later this year so please apply :) We do have some spaces for Guest Design so please contact me if you would be interested?
Emilia
glossyladye@gmail.com

Elise said...

Hi Liz! wowwwww! This is absolutely GORGEOUS!!! Love how you've coloured this cutie, and all your beautiful details!!!

Big Hugs,
Elise