https://lizscreativecorner.blogspot.com/http://lizscreativecorner.blogspot.com.au/p/my-canvases-and-altered-art.htmlhttp://lizscreativecorner.blogspot.com.au/p/my-tutorials.htmlhttp://lizscreativecorner.blogspot.com.au/p/challenges_24.html

Pages

My Lovely Friends,

Tuesday 9 August 2016

An album for you

Over at 
Monika has some gorgeous products in her shop and some of them are these fabulous albums, which you can decorate as much or as little as you wish,
I chose to decorate the front with the gorgeous  papers from the Lavender Garden collection by Craft and You Design, these papers are just fantastic and as you can see thick enough to distress on the edges too,
I then used one of the beautiful Boheme borders by Wycinanaka which i have kept in their natural colour,
I also used some of the fabulous twine Monika sells, so loving twine at the minute!! it's so useful,
an odd sequin is dotted here and there too,
Underneath my floral display is a layer of lace, think yiu can just see it peeking out above,
I hand made the flowers from the Botanic Orchid stamps and dies by Heartfelt Creations and coloured them with my copics to match in with the colours of the papers,

 I hand cut the leaves, then scrunched them slightly and added a little glossy accents here and there on them too,
closer view of my flowers, leaves, sequins and the lace trim,
Some hand made air dry clay butterflies and a frame finish it off , then I added a little interest with some dots made using waterd down gesso, why not have a go at decoration one yourself they are great fun!! and make a beautiful present for someone,
Happy Crafting!!


4 comments:

Kelly Lloyd said...

WOW WOW WOW... Just stunning
xx

Pamellia said...

Gorgeous Liz!! I can't believe you handmade those flowers, my jaw is on the floor!! Wow!! Beautiful card, the purple palette is lovely and the frame showcases your sentiment beautifully. hugs :)

Donna Mosley said...

Stunning card Liz, love the flowers.

Carol S. said...

OMG!!! STUNNING!!! The flowers are truly amazing and the design is incredible. Love, Love, Love it!! Hugs, Carol S.xx