https://lizscreativecorner.blogspot.com/http://lizscreativecorner.blogspot.com.au/p/my-canvases-and-altered-art.htmlhttp://lizscreativecorner.blogspot.com.au/p/my-tutorials.htmlhttp://lizscreativecorner.blogspot.com.au/p/challenges_24.html

Pages

My Lovely Friends,

Tuesday 11 October 2016

Tis the season

Hi guys, I'm here again today with my inspiration post for
Oh my gosh, I've done a Christmas themed card again, EKK!!!
I couldn't resist this adorable dig stamp called Candle light from Wee stamps, coloured this time with my copics, 
I coloured him to match in with the totally gorgeous paper from the craft and you design - Beautiful day -01, from the 12" x 12" pack distressing the edges again as you know I love to do and which these papers do so well,
Having given him purple berries on his hat i used some of the gorgeous  purple Pomegranate apples and some white ones too to match in, then used a blue and purple decorative twig to bring in the other colours too, I love the fabulous  20mm white scalloped lace which I used too,
At the top i finished the card off with a Scrapiniec snowflake from the Tekno set, left in it's natural colour ut I added some glamour dust over the top, with a pearl in the center,
Copics used:
Snowman - C0, 1, 3, E02, YR61, Y38, YR63
Snow - C3, 1, 0
blue - BG000, 00, 01, 23
Leaves - YG11, YG03, YG63, YR23
Berries - BV00, V17
Bell - Y21, 26, 28
Birds - E50, 51, 53, E02
Candle - YR61, Y38, E40, 41, 43
Twig - YR61, E40, 43
Background - W0, 1, 3, YR000
Distress ink - pumice stone

Happy Crafting!!



7 comments:

Inkypinkydelights said...

Beautiful card Liz. Judy x

CraftyNatalie said...

So pretty, lovely sweet image. A beautiful christmas card.

aussie aNNie said...

Still can't follow you Liz but love catching up via facebook then I know what you have waiting for me here to see...hugs..xx {aNNie}

Gina's Cards said...

This is such a beautiful Christmas card Liz! I love the image and your colouring is gorgeous! Great details and design as always.
Hugs
Gina xx

Chrissy said...

Adorable image and coloured beautifully Liz..love your card details and design..gorgeous.

Luv CHRISSYxx

Debbie said...

So adorable dearie. Love this image, coloured beautifully. Hugs xx

Beth Brovold said...

Oh my word Liz...this is STUNNING!! The colours are so clean and eye catching...the design and embellishments are fabulous! Your sweet snow man is so beautifully coloured...I've so missed visiting you!!
Take care,
Beth