https://lizscreativecorner.blogspot.com/http://lizscreativecorner.blogspot.com.au/p/my-canvases-and-altered-art.htmlhttp://lizscreativecorner.blogspot.com.au/p/my-tutorials.htmlhttp://lizscreativecorner.blogspot.com.au/p/challenges_24.html

Pages

My Lovely Friends,

Saturday 6 May 2017

Elegant Lady

Hi guys, I'm here today with another card I made using the gorgeous Crafteezee Elegant Ladies collection, this collection was full of beautiful papers and embellishments, like them all to be honest, lol
I used the gorgeous papers from the kit by Maja Design 6" x 6 " Sofiero paper pad, layering them up  by tearing and distressing the edges, I also used a little vintage photo distress ink on the edges too,
In the paper pad are some images and so I made this Elegant Lady the main feature, I added a little DD structure paste here and there too on the edges,
I threaded some vintage seam binding behind the image then threaded it through one of the  metal embellishments from the kit, again adding some structure paste on top and a flower from my stash
Underneath the image I used a adorable Wycinanka parasol in the kit, then again adding a flower from my stash, I finished off the card with some of the beautiful Louisa lace that was in the kit, and a pearl heart at the top again from the kit,
Do check out these gorgeous kits that you can order and pre-order  here,

Happy Crafting!!
Challenges:
Deep Ocean - Anything goes
The Ribbon Girl - anything goes


5 comments:

Unknown said...

Evening Liz what a beautiful card and the design and all your embellishments are wonderful.
Debs xxx
{Debs Cards}

Carol S. said...

My favourite Maja papers and a stunning card. A beautiful image and the colours and embellies are so gorgeous. Hugs, Carol S.xx

sue w. said...

Hi Liz, this is beautiful, lovely colours and image.
Hugs Sue W.

Gina's Cards said...

A beautiful card and in my favourite colour too! She looks so elegant! I love the parasol and your fabulous design.
Hugs
Gina xx

Ribbon Girl said...

another lovely card Liz! Mary x