https://lizscreativecorner.blogspot.com/http://lizscreativecorner.blogspot.com.au/p/my-canvases-and-altered-art.htmlhttp://lizscreativecorner.blogspot.com.au/p/my-tutorials.htmlhttp://lizscreativecorner.blogspot.com.au/p/challenges_24.html

Pages

My Lovely Friends,

Wednesday 13 December 2017

Another Christmas Card

Hi guys, I'm here today with another card I've made for Christmas, this time using the fabulous dies from the Vol 17 Kit Christmas and Winter by Magnolia which I got from Suha at
The dies in this kit are fabulous, I love them!!!


I cut out the fireplace in water colour paper to add a little texture to it, the die cut the stockings and leaves from Maja Design papers, I then added a few tiny s/a pearl dots for the berries,
I die cut two candles out for on  the Mantle,


I coloured the back of the Fireplace with distress ink, then taking the middle sections of the ladder from the Vol 17 kit in Kraft card I fixed them randomly for a brick effect,
In from I added the Fire which again is coloured with distress inks, stippled on with a piece of foam,
I did the same with the logs too,


My card needed a little something near the base, I made this card for my daughter and family and as you know she doesn't do overly fussy!!! so hard I have to sit on my hands, lol  so I stamped this adorable tiny Gingerbread man from the Christmas Party Snowman and Gingerbread Kit, coloured him with my distress inks and fussy cut him out, then adhered him in place with a foam pad,


I finished off my card with some Sisal and a couple of my handmade Foamiran Poinsettia flowers and some holly leaves which I cut out of the same paper,

I used the Poinsettia die, stamens and Foamiran from 14 Craft bar

Happy Crafting!!

3 comments:

Pamellia said...

Wow Liz, this is awesome!! The scene you built reminds me of how I spent my day yesterday. A fire in the fireplace, some festive decorations, some yummy Christmas cookies and a holiday movie about Santa!! What an amazing Christmas creation! Gotta get me some red pom pom trim! hugs :)

Marianne's Craftroom said...

Beautiful card

Carol S. said...

Love it!! the dies look amazing and great design. Hugs, Carol S.xx